“Boat Ramp”

23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Boat Ramp”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I was traveling with BASE jumpers & if they caught a ride on a boat, this was the place to pick them up. There are picnic shelters, grills, fire pits, & playground equipment available. The parking area for vehicles with trailers was a bit small. If you want to rent canoes, this is the place to go.

Visited July 2012

Twin Falls, Idaho
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Nice view of Perrine Bridge”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

This is a great place for picnic, to launch your boat, to kayak or just visit for a few minutes. You can see the "famed" Perrine Bridge and take some great pictures. It is often used for family or wedding photos. But you can launch your boat here and travel up and down the Snake River and get some great views of the canyon.
There is no cost, so worries there.

Visited May 2012
San Francisco, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Fun stop for kids”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Dropping into the canyon facing a giant waterfall was an impressive experience for the adults and kids alike. Ours had fun walking on the dock (we saw a beaver 10 feet away), playing on the swings, and being generally inspired by the majestic canyon walls.

Visited July 2012
3 Thank merr11
Boise, Idaho
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Kind of creepy”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

In an okay part of town, some shady characters there. Would not let my kids go alone.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Josh J
Buhl, Idaho, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Spur of the moment”
Reviewed February 12, 2012

I like to take walks in or around the Snake River Canyon mostly to get some excercise. I also like to paddle my kyake on the river. Most of my mini excursions take place between the Hagerman area and the Twin Falls area. I can usually drive from my home near Castleford to any of these locations in less than 1 hour and usually within 30 minutes. Just yesterday 2/11/12 I hiked on a trail from Centenniel Park to up under the Perrine Bridge and back. Took about 1 hour. The dirt trail was muddy and slippery and there were a few shaddy spots with slushy ice. By carefully positioning each step and hanging on to sagebrush and such, I was able to complete the trek without falling on my butt!
The sights are peaceful and the hum of cars and trucks crossing the Perrine Bridge above on this calm day, reminds me that I am only a stones throw away from commerce. At least it helped burn off some of the "Big Mac Attack" I injested earlier.

Visited February 2012