“Outstanding !”

Canyon Crest Dining & Event Center
Reserve with OpenTable
Canyon Crest Dining & Event Center is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 165 Restaurants in Twin Falls
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Situated on Idaho's beautiful Snake River Canyon, Canyon Crest overlooks a breathtaking vista of golf courses, parks and the Snake River. While you may come to Canyon Crest for the view alone, don't miss out on Magic Valley's most palate-pleasing dishes. Our menu is sure to satisfy your culinary desire, while the patio and lounge offer spectacular views. It is the perfect place to unwind with friends and colleagues. We offer a memorable dining experience in an unforgettable atmosphere.
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Beautiful restaurant , great food! Must try the Jalapeño Crusted Chicken..excellent! Also, their steaks are cooked to perfection...keeps us coming back for more!!

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Drinks were good. Food was passable. Hamburger patty was from frozen. Little cheese on the nachos. The music was live and country, but way too, loud. My guest had to leave with a headache from the noise. I was happy to leave as well. The service was the worst I have received in 13 years of summers visiting Idaho. The waitress kept disappearing. I spent more time waiting than eating. I will not return.

1  Thank Rose P
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Not what I expected at all. I was at a business conference and some of their food was good, but overall it was poor. The rolls were excellent, and so was the view. They wouldn't give me a refill on my beverage. And the staff wasn't very friendly. I did have some good chicken.

1  Thank Gregory A
Reviewed July 21, 2012

This restaurant was recommended to us by the desk clerk at La Quinta nearby. We were only expecting a good dinner, and were unprepared for the beauty of the place. The restaurant overlooks the canyon and the river running through it. We were seated on the patio and had a perfect view of the Perrine Bridge, the golf courses in the canyon, and many more features for at least a mile in both directions. The sun sets late in summer so we were able to take lots of photos, even though it was evening.

The decor of the restaurant and all its grounds was tasteful and reflected nature and tranquility. The menu was fantastic - we had eggplant lasagna sirloin steak with peppercorn sauce. Both were delicious and the service was great. We would love to return here one day.

This restaurant does meetings, events and weddings too. Its an unbelievable site for any reason to visit and enjoy.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

This was a newish restaurant right on the cliff overlooking the river. It was tastefully decorated and very comfortable. We tried sitting outside, but the wind drove us (and a large party) inside. No matter. The food was good - maybe a tad expensive for what we ate.