Tripadvisor
Twin Falls

“Kind of difficult to summarize!”

Saffron Indian Cuisine
Order Online
OR
Order Online
Ranked #60 of 195 Restaurants in Twin Falls
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food was really quite good. The prices were rather high. The service was absolutely terrible. We couldn't get a glass of water! The appetizers were brought randomly and the naan was brought very late in the meal. Extremely slow and unresponsive!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (9)

Reviewed December 31, 2019

By far the BEST Indian food I have had since Debrecen, Hungary - no kidding!! I loved the chicken with cilantro and all the spices - yum!! Can't wait to go back!!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 5, 2019

Everything we had was excellent and I recommend the lamb curry and samosa. Good portions, prices and service.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 22, 2019 via mobile

I’m shocked! An awesome Indian restaurant on Main St? No way! Oh yes Twin Faller.... it’s here!
Incredible chicken curry (#7 hot) that is big enough to feed two. This was at lunch.....
Oh yes, I’ll be back!!!

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed September 28, 2019

We have eaten at Saffron twice now and both times, the food, service and atmosphere was excellent. Hopefully, as their business grows, their menu will grow. I highly recommend trying this restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2019