“Great Location”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Twin Falls
Reviewed September 30, 2012

This is my second time staying here at Quality Inn in Twin Falls. Great Location to restaurants and attractions of the Beautiful Perrine Bridge and surrounding area. The Cookies and Milk in the evening are always a hit. I would recommend staying here, it's always full so call ahead.

Room Tip: I have stayed in both buildings they are both great. Stay upstairs if you can.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Kellee T, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Thank you for staying with us again. We appreciate your recommendation to call ahead for reservations as Quality Inn & Suites does get very busy. Being the nearest hotel to the Snake River Canyon, the hotel is in a great location for those seeking a quiet room that is close to the Snake River Canyon and the canyon rim walking trails and overlooks. We hope to see you again soon!

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites

Reviewed September 23, 2012

This is a nice place. The staff where helpful and the rooms were large and newer. The breakfast was nice. The Physical Exercise room was nice. My wife liked the bike machine.

You are close to restaurants and Costco for Gas.

We will stay there again.

Room Tip: We liked the second floor. It was very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Kellee T, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

We are glad you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We are indeed in an excellent location, and we are pleased that our fitness room met your needs. Thank you for posting and we are looking forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

This hotel is not much to look at from the outside, but it is much better on the inside. The lobby is warm and inviting, while the reception staff were prompt and helpful. The hallways and pool area are bright and clean. The first room they gave me, unfortunately, smelled of cigarette smoke. However, the front desk staff was quick to give me a new room, which was much better. The room was nicely decorated, with a desk, microwave and refrigerator. The bed was very comfortable with clean bedding. The bathroom was bright and clean. The hotel sits about 2-3 miles south of the highway, and is convenient to Shoshone Falls. The area around the hotel is full of gas stations, shops and restaurants, but general street noise was not a problem. Note that registration is actually in building "B", which is at 1813 Fillmore. Best to get an even-numbered room to avoid early morning noise (garbage truck) coming from the back of the shopping center behind the hotel. Overall, I would say this is a good option if your are visiting the Twin Falls area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for staying with us recently. We have one of the best locations in Twin Falls, as well as clean comfortable rooms and a great service team, and we appreciate your thorough review of our hotel. We're looking forward to seeing you again on your next trip.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I have stayed at this motel so many times when it was a Comfort Inn that I was on first-name basis with the staff and one year received a Christmas card. The rooms were always affordable, clean, offered a good breakfast, and close to the geriatric relatives who live in the area that I kept tabs on until their deaths. So, after the last few years, I didn't know that the motel had changed ownership twice and now is a Quality Inn, but since I liked the Comfort Inn I decided to give it a try.

I was traveling with my mother and reserved (through choice hotels) a room for 3 nights and requested a room on the main floor of either building (this motel has two buildings) as my mother has a hard time climbing stairs. I also asked to hold that room on the main floor as we would be coming in late. I even called the motel to tell them we would be in late.

Upon arrival and check-in we were given a room on the second floor. I explained that I expressly requested a room on the main floor. Obviously, there was a mix-up so we were given the handicapped room as it was the last room they had available on the main floor of either building.

It was an adventure in that room and a definite experience to shower as you need to hunch down to take a shower, but the room was fine for our needs as it was clean, the breakfast still good, etc.

The second evening proved interesting as we were locked out of our room. I had to go to the first building to get new keys and the staff was surprised that, yes, neither of our cards would work so we had indeed been locked out of our room and not a malfunction with the keys. Obviously, no one looked to see that we were staying three nights.

So, I'm hoping this was a one-time fluke as I'll give the motel a second try -- but I think I'll ask to talk to the manager when wanting a first-floor room held late for us . . .

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

It is our goal to consistently provide excellent service and accommodations and your comments are very important to us. We apologize for the issues surrounding your stay and will use your observations to improve our service. Feel free to contact the General Manager at any time as she enjoys associating with our guests and she will certainly address any concerns you might have. Thank your for staying with us again, and we will look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

We stayed in a suite with double queens. I am glad for $10 more I did it. Even in a suite, I felt crowded.
The two nights we stayed there, the bathtub was not clean. But nothing that a mom can't fix. Instead of complaining and have it washed late night, it is just so much easier to "do-it-yourself". Just got a wash cloth (they had extra) and washed it with a soap.

This place is very close to the bridge and visitor center. And many restaurants near by.
Shoshone Falls is just 6 miles from the hotel.

The breakfast is just fine. Wished they had an extra waffle maker. Fruits were old.

Giving a "very good" rating because of the staff. They are very nice and helpful. Also liked the doors inside.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Kellee T, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Thank you for providing feedback on your experience at our hotel. We are so sorry that the bathtub had a cleanliness issue, and we will use your input to prevent similar situations in the future. We look for reviews to provide insight, and we are pleased that our staff took good care of you. We will soon begin a renovation of our breakfast area and anticipate installing more equipment at that time. Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed August 24, 2012

When I called AmericInn and found out it was sold to Quality Inn, I was a little skeptical. My family and I had recently stayed at AmericInn in Hailey, ID, and wanted the same great experience. We got it.

Room was very spacious, clean and comfortable. Plenty of lighting. The breakfast was very good, too.

Would most definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: There is no elevator in Building B, only in Building A. If a requirement, be sure to mention it.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Kellee T, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Thank you for staying at Quality Inn & Suites and for taking the time to post your comments.
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 19, 2012

We stayed here 3 nights with our 5 children. The hotel was very clean including the bathroom which is my biggest issue with places. We always had plenty of towels and never had to ask for anymore to be brought to the room. The breakfasts were your normal cereal, bagels, muffins and waffle maker. Everything tasted great and we always left feeling satisfied. The set up of the hotel was a bit different though. It seems they have 2 different hotel buildings and they run a front desk for both out of one building - the building we weren't in. So it seemed like we were on our own I guess. We never needed anything so it was never an issue. They have a pool and breakfast in both buildings. The pool and breakfast at the building where their front desk is at are each open a little later than the building where we stayed. And the building we were in didn't seem as packed as the other, which was nice.

Room Tip: Our room was on the 2nd floor. It over looked the back of a parking lot. Not real impressive but w...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Kellee T, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us recently. The building you were in is our suite building, and I'm sure you found the overzised room with two queen beds and a sofabed convenient for your family. We've recently replaced all of our furniture, and we're planning more renovations for this winter, so be sure and come back next time you will be staying in Twin Falls. Thanks for staying with us!