“Welcome respite after a long day on the road!”

Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Twin Falls
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Nice walking path adjacent to the property. A coupon for food/drink at a near-by restaurant was offered to us by the hotel and we gladly used it! Quiet restful night and tasty breakfast (not free) was enjoyed before checkout.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Dave H, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel!

I am glad that you were able to enjoy some of the additional amenities associated with our location. As the weather gets warmer it is more and more inviting to take the walking trail out to the edge of the Snake River Canyon and see the great views that Twin Falls has to offer.

We look forward to seeing you again the next time that your travels bring you to the Twin Falls area.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Great property, very helpful and courteous staff, excellent breakfast for $9.95. We were very pleased with our one night stay. The location is very close to everything including a lovely walk along the canyon. The hotel is clean, has ample parking, windows open ( we love that ) and has all the regular amenities you would expect.

Staff is very nice and helpful too.

Room Tip: Stayed on first floor near back exit and laundry facilities. Worked well as we did use the laundry r...
1  Thank Bliss62

Thank you for taking the time to review our property.

I am glad that you enjoyed our breakfast. We are one of the few hotels in town that provides a full restaurant style breakfast with complete cook to order options.
I am glad that you were able to enjoy the walking trail and see the great views of the Snake River Canyon. It is very nice this time of year with everything starting to green up.

We look forward to seeing you again the next time that your travels bring you to Twin Falls

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Everything you could want after a long day! Comfortable bed, well appointed room, CLEAN, WiFi, pool and hot tub. All meals to purchase so do not have to leave once your are there. Staff friendly and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking a bit of time to write us a great review!

I am glad that you were able to enjoy our on premise dining options. We were able to roll out our all new dinner menu this month and we are very proud of the selection that we are able to offer.

We look forward to seeing you again if your travels bring you through the Twin Falls area.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Our conference was relatively small, but we were all treated as if it was a major event. The staff was wonderful, helpful and very friendly. I was cold in one of the rooms and one of the wait staff brought me a cup of hot water with several tea choices to help me warm up. It was unsolicited and very sweet.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review!

I am glad that your group was able to experience so many of the amenities that we had to offer. I remember your group and it was truly our pleasure to host your event in Twin Falls.

Thank you for letting us know about the wait staff going above and beyond to fulfill your needs while at our property. It is a spirit of service that we are striving to meet at our property.

We look forward to seeing you again if you are traveling through or in town for a conference again.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

My reservation was not handled properly and even when the front desk addressed the problem, they did not correct the issues. I also did not receive housekeeping service one day and was left without towels or coffee.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a guest survey for our property.

I apologize that your stay with us was not up to the standard of excellence that we set for ourselves.

I know that our General Manager has reached out to you to gather more information about the issues that you experienced while you stayed with us. If you have further feedback or if you will be returning to our property, I hope that you will let me know so that we can make your next stay a perfect one. My e-mail address is dave.hornbacher@hilton.com and I would love to hear from you.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Hotel is beautiful but the bed was extremely firm and neither we nor the hotel staff was successful in making any adjustments. Everything else, food, appearance, staff, accommodations, location were excellent.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey for us.

I apologize that our adjustable firmness beds were not able to adjust to the softness you needed to ensure a perfect night's sleep.
I am glad that you were able to enjoy every other aspect of our hotel and we look forward to seeing you again the next time that your travels bring you through the Twin Falls area.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

It may not be the Ritz, but I never expected a hotel in a town this size to deliver such first rate service. Staff go out of their way to please. The Chef was as good as any you will find in NYC, just don't expect nouveaux French/Japanese cuisine, more likely local fare. For example, I had one of the best steaks in the country here. (Don't pass up on the Idaho potato either). I'll stay there every time I visit Twin Falls.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

I am glad that we were able to exceed your expectations for our property. We really do everything that we can to make your stay the best possible.

I am glad that you were able to enjoy our restaurant food as well. We have recently come out with a new menu and our chef is absolutely amazing at preparing these dishes.