“A Great Hotel in Twin Falls, Idaho” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls

Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Twin Falls
North Tustin, CA
“A Great Hotel in Twin Falls, Idaho”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

My husband and I have been staying in the Hilton Garden Inn ever since it opened. We usually stay 3-5 days to visit with relatives and see the local sites. The staff is very friendly, helpful and courteous every time during our stay. The Great American Grill that is in the hotel is wonderful. I would suggest getting the breakfast included in your stay. The food is cooked to order plus you can have cereal, yogurt, toast, milk, juice, coffee, rolls, and fruit from the buffet. Around 5:00 p.m. they serve warm cookies right out of the oven and they are yummmmy! Enjoy a cup of fresh coffee with them, or save one for after dinner for snack. The rooms are very clean and the bedding is very comfortable. We love this hotel!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Dave H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Thank you for taking a moment to fill out a review for us.

I am ecstatic about all the good things that you have to say about our hotel. I am glad that you enjoy our staff, our breakfast, and our rooms.

We look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you to Twin Falls.
~Dave

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Ogden, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

Everything was excellent except the room was cold and the mattress was hard. I enjoyed everything with my stay but the afore mentioned things. Checkin was execellent and checkout was execellent. I booked with what I thought was Hilton but it ended up being an agency that charged me 40.00 more . You should check why when you try to book with Hilton it sends you to another web site that doesn't say who they are.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking a moment to fill out a survey for us on Tripadvisor.

I am glad that you were happy with your recent stay with us from check in to check out. I do apologize about the temperature in your room as well as the firmness of your beds. It is a bit confusing sometimes since the thermostat for the heater is located on the wall away from the unit itself and the firmness adjustments for the bed are located underneath a flap underneath the fitted bed sheet.

I would be very interested in knowing more about your stay because of this other online booking agency.
If you would e-mail me dave.hornbacher@hilton.com with the dates and names on the reservation I would be very interested in backtracking and finding out where you received this higher rate at.

If you are ever not sure, our best online rate is available directly at our website at http://twinfalls.hgi.com

Thank you again for staying with us and i look forward to seeing you again next time your travels bring you through Twin Falls.
Redlands, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

I was very impressed with how nice this place was. Clean and comfortable a looked like a much more expensive hotel. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed the breakfast. Was not free like some chains but was a to order meal rather than a buffet which I liked much better. Room was quiet and I slept very well.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking a moment to leave us a review.

I am glad that you were impressed with the quality of our hotel. Our maintenance and housekeeping departments work very hard to keep our property looking as nice as the day that we opened our doors for the first time.

I am also glad that you appreciate our full cook to order breakfast. It truly is a nice change from the same pre-made continental breakfasts that are found at some of our competitors.

We look forward to seeing you again next time your travels bring you through Twin Falls
Orting, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

Wonderful plush bed, spacious room, friendly staff who gave us great instructions on visiting nearby falls, good business center, close to a great restaurant, but noisy air condition severely limited sleep.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking a moment to leave us feedback on Tripadvisor.

I am glad that you enjoyed our beds and staff as well as our other amenities.

Because of your feedback, we are currently having our maintenance department go through all of our rooms to make sure that our heaters and air conditioners are in top working order.

I hope that you will give us the opportunity to thrill you if your travels bring you back through the Twin Falls area in the future.
Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

We have stayed at other Hilton Garden inns and like the "Garden Sleep System Bed" which is adjustable to various levels of firmness but the beds in our room were not comfortable and didn't seem to adjust at all. They were very comfortable on the side away from the center aisle between the beds but the side closest to the aisle was terrible. Don't know if they need service or replacement but it took some adjusting of pillows to have a comfortable sleep. The hotel was very quiet and the service was great but we may explore other hotels before returning there. If you stay in Twin Falls take a few minutes to go to the overlook of the Snake River that is just North of town. The view down the valley is beautiful and the bridge a work of art.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dave H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel!
I am sorry to hear that the garden sleep system beds in your room were not performing to your satisfaction.
I will work with my maintenance department to go through the hotel and verify that both sides of all of our beds are working correctly.
Thank you again for your review.
Green Bay, WI, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

Everytime I go to the Twin Falls area I stay at the Hilton Garden Inn, the accommodations are excellent with very clean rooms. I recommend this hotel to anyone that is planning a trip to the Twin Falls area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review for us.
I am glad that you were happy with the cleanliness of our rooms and we look forward to seeing you again the next time that your travels bring you through Twin Falls.
Fort Pierce, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

We were going on a bus tour that left out of Salt Lake City and decided to spend some extra time and see some of Idaho. The Hilton Garden Inn is very well kept, nicely appointed and it was a great place to stay. The staff was friendly and helpful. The location was excellent. The room was very well maintained and the bed was comfortable. The hotel is close to shopping and dining and easy to find. If you are going to be in the Twin Falls area, I would most definitely recommend this hotel. While there, I would highly recommend a trip over to Shoshone Falls-about 10 minutes away. Worth the trip.

Room Tip: ask for rooms to the rear of the hotel for better views