“planner”

Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Twin Falls
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Great job, I would go back to be there at the Inn when I am in the area. Love the staff for the way they make you and the group feel. the management is all about making sure you have anything you need I think they are great

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Dave H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2013

Thank you for your review.

I am glad that you found our property hospitable. We attempt to go out of our way to make sure that all of our guests needs are met and their expectations exceeded.
We look forward to seeing you next time you're here in Twin Falls.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Really beautiful hotel and so quiet. Our breakfast was really delicious. Make sure you ask how the bed works when you check in! The staff forgot to tell us so we had a really hard bed - but even so it is a really nice place.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Dave H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us.
I am sorry that you were not informed about our adjustable beds. It is a commonly overlooked amenity at our property that every bed in every room is firmness adjustable.
We would love to show you more about it if your travels bring you back to Twin Falls.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Best bet for lodging in Twin Falls. After spending a long day traveling and enjoying the sites around the area it was nice to be able to relax and rest up in a clean room. The staff provided friendly service and met all of our needs. Twin Falls is becoming a more enjoyable place to visit now days with much better choices for meals and lodging. The Hilton was everything we expected and when traveling along Interstate 84 we plan on staying there again in the future.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Babapug1

Thank you for your kind words.
I am glad that you noticed the extra care that we put into keeping our facility especially the rooms clean for our guests.
Speaking of fine dining, we are going to be making some changes to our hotel restaurant menu. We would love to share some of our new items with you next time that your travels bring you through Twin Falls

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was expecting a more relaxed western theme, but was pleasantly surprised by the opulence of the lobby. It is beautiful! They have a beautiful restaurant area and great two-sided fire place. We didn't eat there because even though I'm a silver member of Hilton Hhonors, we didn't get breakfast included. BUT if you go, there's a great good-ole-boy place in Buhl called Jacksons. Great good - welcome you like family. We've been going there for years!

Anyway, back to the hotel - the rooms were very clean as was the bathroom (which is always important to me). LOTS of plugs for your phone charger, laptop anything. At least 5 within view while sitting on the bed - 2 in the laps next to the bed which I like for my phone. It was nice and quiet. The bed was firm and you got 4 pillows - 2 softer 2 firmer.

The staff was very pleasant and accommodating. The hotel had been full the night before we arrived and housekeeping was still working fast and furiously. The front desk lady was able to give us keys that would work after the room being cleaned. We appreciated that little thing. Little to her - big to us!

We will be back here.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us.
I am glad that you were pleased with our ammenities and the decor of our lobby.
I am going to be sure to bring up your comments about our hotel at our next staff meeting because it is important for us that EVERY guest receive the level of service that you experienced on your stay.
We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Twin Falls.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

It was late and dark when I arrived - the front door was locked but eventually someone at the front desk saw me and let me in. I find Garden Inns a great value and this one was no exception; in addition to being obviously very new. In the morning it was clear this property is not near anything except a huge canyon in the back - pretty spectacular. Wonderful breakfast at the bar with fun staff.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank ild
Dave H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Thank you for taking a moment to give us a review.
I am glad that you found our amenities and the view spectacular. We work very hard to exceed peoples expectations.
We look forward to seeing you again if your travels bring you to Twin Falls.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

The front desk staff are amazing. Especially Erika. She was so incredibly accommodating when we complained about our 'neighbors' and being up all night because of them. She moved us into a different room, comped our stay that night! So friendly with a wonderful smile. She is a keeper! Beds however - are uncomfortable, they have a switch on the side to make it firmer or softer and either way you went the bed was just as uncomfortable. I would stay here again if they continue to treat their guests the way they do! :)

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank AudreyG412
Dave H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that Erika was helpful! I will be sure to share your comments with them. I hope you will return should your travels bring you back this way.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I'm treated extremely well at this location by the entire staff. The staff knows me well and they go out of their way to make sure that everything is to the high standards that they have set. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note for us.
I am glad that you are pleased with our staff and accommodations. It is always a pleasure to see you around our hotel.
We look forward to seeing you again next time you're in town.