“Good stay but could have been better”

Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Twin Falls
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Excellent stay but silly way of handling added days to original reservation. Each day was treated as a check in/out. This required us to get new keys each day. This seemed ridiculous. Also, for the price of the room, we should have been able to have a free breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Dave H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Thank you for your recent review.
I apologize that you had such an experience with your rooms and getting the correct keys. Unfortunately our system does not allow us much flexibility with rooms that are done on a pre-pay but i will make sure to talk to our front desk staff about a better way to get you the keys you need the first time.
We look forward to being given the opportunity to delight you again if your travels bring you through Twin Falls.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

This was a Great hotel with a great staff. Price was good for what we received in the accommodations. The hotel is centrally located and is in a good location if you are staying for business or pleasure. This hotel also has an excellent restaurant and exercise facility.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review.
I am glad that you enjoyed our restaurant and fitness facilities. We try to have everything you need right where you need it for your business travel with some extra amenities for you leisure travel as well.
We look forward to seeing you again if your travels bring you through Twin Falls.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel on numerous occasions - usually when attending funerals in the area. I travel quite a bit with my employment and am Diamond with Hilton and Platinum with Marriott. The hotel is always spotless and our stays memorable. In fact, will be there this weekend for a funeral and have chosen the Hilton Garden Inn once again.

I love the breakfast here - it is a little slow, but worth it. So many places have "buffets", which are okay, but this is a cooked to order place with other items available as buffet items (juices, fruit, pastries, etc.). The rye bread is incredible for toast, we actually asked where they get their bread. The waitresses (never had a waiter) are always pleasant and attentive.

On a somewhat negative note, I don't really care for the "adjustable" bed, not that they are not comfortable, but mostly because I really can't tell the difference. There are messages all over the room touting the adjustable bed - I really can't tell the difference.

Room Tip: Stay on the north side if possible, you can't really see the canyon, but it is near by. The sou...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review of the Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls. I am pleased to hear that you enjoy our property and amenities although it wish it were under better terms. Our condolences on your recent losses.

I am glad that you love our breakfast. We work to keep fresh items out on our breakfast buffet line for your enjoyment.

We look forward to seeing you again should your travels bring you to Twin Falls on a less somber note.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I would have to say that the hotel is incredibly clean and gorgeous but they over booked the hotel the night we stayed and even though we paid a month in advance they bumped us from a king size room and put us into 2 queens. I have a VERY tall husband and a queen doesnt work for us. The hotel staff didnt have any other rooms but smoking rooms and that wasnt ok. We had just got done traveling 14 hours.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kristin D

Thank you for your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls.
I apologize that your room type request was not able to be honored at the time of check in. I know how frustrating that can be after a long day of travel.
I hope that the next time that your travels bring you to Twin Falls you will give us the oportunity to rectify this situation. Please send me an email at dave.hornbacher@hilton.com and I will do everything that I can to make your next stay a better experience.
Thank you for giving us your feedback and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

This was a very nice, clean hotel. It's pretty new and had a restaurant, bar, etc. Friendly staff. Out of the three hotels we stayed at on this trip, this was by far the nicest and the price was the same as the other brands.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review.
I am glad that you found our service and amenities among the nicest that you encountered among your travel.
We look forward to seeing you again and being given the opportunity to delight you next time your travels bring you through Twin Falls.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is the top Hilton Garden Inn in the chain. The room was very comfortable, had all the extras one could want and was very clean. The front desk reception was outstanding too. They took the time to explain the "sleep-matic" bed adjustments and the locations of the restaurant, exercise room, pool etc. The most outstanding part of my stay was the evening meal. I was tired, so elected to eat in the restaurant downstairs and I'm so glad I did! It was an absolutely delicious meal with great service. I told the waitress that the meal must have been prepared by a chef rather than a cook. It was that outstanding. Breakfast was good too. Really a wonderful experience all around.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls.
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our bio-metric garden sleep system beds and other amenities. I am also very happy to hear that you were able to try our Great American Grill restaurant in house. I will be sure to pass your compliments on to our waitstaff and chefs.
We look forward to seeing you again should your travels bring you to Twin Falls again.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

This was our third stay in a HGI on our trip visiting multiple National Parks. The Hilton properties provided us with consistency that is often not available in the out of the way locations of Idaho, Wyoming and Montana.

We stayed in HGI's in July 2013 in Eugene, Oregon, Idaho Falls and Twin Falls. Twin Falls fell short of the other two only in their breakfast service.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for choosing our hotel as part of your tour of multiple National Parks.
I am glad that we were able to provide the service and amenities that you have come to expect from a Hilton property.
We look forward to seeing you again should your travel bring you back through Twin Falls.