“Hilton Garden Inn, Twin Falls, ID”

Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Twin Falls
Reviewed April 4, 2013

The hotel itself was satisfactory. The room was adequate and clean. The management staff could have been more helpful helping us get the lowest rate. The in house restaurant's dinner was excellent, but the breakfast was the worst we have ever had. No recourse was offered by the waitress or front desk although we found out later that they guarantee their quality. Very disappointed in the food.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Dave H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Thank you for your review of the Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls.
I am sorry that you did not enjoy your breakfast. We are continually working with your breakfast staff to increase the quality of the food and level of service and I will be sure that this gets passed on. I hope you will consider staying with us again if your travels bring you through the Twin Falls area.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

We stayed at this hotel twice in the past month, going and coming home from a trip to CO. It is newer, clean, and well appointed. The staff was lovely. Free coffee/cookies in the lobby. Only two complaints: breakfast, served in the hotel lobby was $9.95 - seemed outrageous for what you get. And the beds... not very comfortable. They have these adjustable beds - very strange set up. You have to partially remove the sheets to get to the controls, but the controls don't seem to do anything. The first night we stayed there we were so exhausted we didn't mess with them, but in the morning even my kids were complaining about how hard the beds were. On the return trip I tried adjusting the beds but could not perceive any difference. It was like sleeping on a sheet of plywood with a sleeping bag pad on top. I like a firm mattress, but this was just uncomfortable. Not terrible, but certainly not what I expected.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank VancWash

Thank you for your review of the Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here although I apologize that the bed firmness controls were not working properly for you during your stay. I hope you will consider staying again with us if your travels bring you through the Twin Falls area in the future.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We arrived late on a Friday night after a 10-hr drive and were pleased when we saw how nice and new the hotel is. We had a room on the 4th floor facing the canyon. Our room was very small but the bed was ultra comfortable and the entire room felt very clean. There's not much room to move around in the room if you are planning on spending a lot of time in there but it was perfect for us to just crash for one night. I was happy to see the bath products were Bath & Body Works. We purchased breakfast in the grill the next morning which seemed a bit expensive for what you get - we are used to getting breakfast vouchers in lieu of points at Hilton Garden Inns since my husband is a rewards member and stays at these hotels frequently but that was not offered to us. Service was very good, our waitress was friendly and our omelette and oatmeal were delicious.

We worked out at the gym and while small it was very efficient and had machines and weights. The pool looked nice also and you look directly into the pool area from a window in the gym. There was only one other person in the gym while we were there.

There's a small pantry store next to the front desk which is very handy for snacks and for purchasing forgotten items.

Great location right off the main drag and close to many restaurants and stores.

Overall this hotel was great and I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Try to stay on the top floor on the canyon side to avoid road noise and noise from those staying abo...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank WestCoast787

Thank you for taking a moment to tell us about your stay. I am happy that you found our accommodations to your liking. I know our staff works hard to keep everything clean and comfortable at our property. We look forward to seeing you next time your travels bring you through Twin Falls.

Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

As a diamond member, I expect better. The restaurant was touted as the best in Twin Falls. It was below average at best, which I can deal with, but I don't appreciate that when I tell three separate staff people that there was a problem, not one apologized. Instead I was indifferently told someone might deal with it.
The bed was awful, the adjustments on the bed didn't work. It also wasn't a one bedroom suite, instead a large single room. Housekeeping likely couldn't reach the leftover birthday balloons on the ceiling, so they left them there.
Go elsewhere.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank LivesInHotels365
Dave H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

It was very nice pool was good, food tasted perfect and the hotel staff did an amazing job. The hotel staff helped us with whatever we needed in a timely manner and were very kind. The bed was a little hard the comfort dial didn't work to well but everything met our needs. We will stay in this again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dave H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the hotel staff service to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our property in the not too distant future.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

We stayed in your hotel last weekend for just two days. My husband had business to attend to so I had to entertain my children all weekend. Firstly, I got the bed and breakfast rate which was perfect! The breakfast was first rate! The service was fantastic. The hotel let us stay way later than our checkout date and was always kind and friendly. Upon checkout the lady at the front desk gave us water to take along the trip. Couldn't have asked for more accommodating service! We will be back again!

P.S. Beds were really nice. Room size was great considering a room in San Diego half that size is 3 times as much money!!

Room Tip: There are four floors and we stayed on the Third. You cant see down into the gorge from your room, b...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our front desk and restaurant staff were helpful! I will be sure to share your comments with them. I hope you will return should your travels bring you back this way.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

HGI's are always a safe bet when traveling. This one is very nice, stylish, and cozy. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Bedding was comfortable and rooms very nicely furnished with flat screen TV and granite counter.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SLC-Sammy
Dave H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

I am very happy to read the comments about your recent stay and glad that you found the location and amenities of our hotel to your satisfaction. Hope to see you return soon....safe travels.