“Doesn't get much better”
Review of The Fillmore Inn

The Fillmore Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Twin Falls B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Dean & Julie (the owners) really know how to make their guests feel special. They greeted us with big smiles and graciousness. We were lead to our spectaular room and given time to get comfortable. Their back deck is wonderful and a delightful place to enjoy a glass of wine on a perfect summer evening. Most importantly the bed was a cloud. I personally have always been a fan of the Westin Heavenly bed, but the bed at The Fillmore Inn takes the cake.

Cheers to Dean & Julie for creating a piece of heaven in Twin Falls.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank KelMcAl
There are newer reviews for The Fillmore Inn

Reviewed August 13, 2012

This B&B has virtually everything you would want from the King size bed to the Whirlpool Spa bath. Especially appreciated a power point near the desk (why doesn't all accommodation have this) and a bar fridge in the room. The host went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. Can really recommend it!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Sliver Room
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank RobandMargie
Reviewed July 27, 2012

My husband and I took a road trip from Seattle to Jackson, WY, and to be honest, we didn't expect much from Twin Falls other than ... falls. And hopefully a decent place to stay. We were pleasantly surprised at the town (check out dining over the canyon!) and even more surprised by our lovely accommodations. The room was spotless, romantic and cozy. We were even lucky enough to score a jetted tub! With a top-notch breakfast to complete our stay, we walked away very impressed by both the room and the service. I highly recommend the Fillmore Inn.

Room Tip: We stayed in a room on the 2nd floor, just at the top of the stairs.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Suzanne M
Reviewed March 25, 2012

My girlfriend and I recently stayed for a little get away in Twin Falls and it was fantastic! The hosts were more than welcoming, with a plate of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies upon arrival. We stayed in the Silver Suite, which I highly recommend. The whole place was decorated beautifully but wasn't that crazy overboard decor that sometimes comes with a b&b. The overall attention to detail was great, we had everything we could hope for in a one night stay at the inn. On top of the friendliness, breakfast was incredible. Overall I highly recommend this to any couples spending a night or two in Twin.

Room Tip: Silver Suite
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank saustin23
Reviewed March 19, 2012

For us - as europeans - it's always a nice experience to enjoy good service and really feel what the word hospitality means. This is something which is not at all a matter of course when you travel here in Europe. However , service being generally fantastic in USA , you can still spot the real gems among the good ones and here in Fillmore Inn you can really feel like being home. Beautifully decorated house, rooms and garden just lift you up even higher.
Breakfast - what can i say - it's mindblowing. You're not gonna leave feeling hungry either.
Owners then....I'm running out of praises but it's hard to find as warm and helpful people anywhere. They even gave us a nice farewell gift when we were leaving next morning - a homemade jam-jar, which we enjoeyd very much back home. Excellent Inn, highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jukka W
Reviewed August 27, 2011

My wife and I stayed here for one night, as we were en-route to Vancouver, B.C. The host couldn't have been more accommodating. Upon arrival, we asked for a recommendation for dinner. The host referred us to a local steakhouse as it was late and the majority of restaurants were closed. The meal was great and we were very happy with her recommendation.

As it was July, I was concerned about the room being cool, and I expressed this concern prior to my arrival. I can happily report that the room was extremely cool - just as advertised. We stayed in the "Garden Room" which was spacious and comfortable. The bathroom was luxurious and everything was impeccably clean. It was quiet, and we slept very comfortably.

Breakfast was excellent - freshly prepared with local ingredients.

I can't imagine anyone being dissatisfied with a stay at the Fillmore Inn, and we'll definitely stay again when our travels take us to Twin Falls.

As a side note, there was a surprising amount of things to see and do in the Twin Falls area. We wish we would have had more time there.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple