$184
$117
$112
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$111
$98
BestWestern.com
$107
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

Free cancellation until 08/03
Book now, pay at stay
$131
$126
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

$73
Quality Inn & Suites(Twin Falls)(Great Value!)
$109
$87
QualityInn
$129
$116
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

Blue Lakes Inn(Twin Falls)
Free cancellation until 08/04
$115
$112
1,333 results
All reviewshigh ceilingspet friendly hotelbeautiful hotelwe've stayedwafflesopen hourspotatoesgreat place to staycookiesbreakfast was excellentfresh fruitking suitewould definitely stay here againbeds were very comfortableroom was largefree breakfastbacon
Reviewed October 17, 2016

This is the best LQ we have stayed at. The second best would be located in St George UT. Pets are always welcome and at NO extra charge and the facilities for animals are excellent also. Staff has always been courteous and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Erik B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to send in your review. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your time with us in Twin Falls and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 16, 2016

For a chain hotel this is not bad. Staff was friendly. Room was large and quiet. Breakfast is included in the room rate. They served hot fresh cookies at the front desk in the evening. The room was very nice and clean.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Erik B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to send in your review. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and were able to enjoy our hot breakfast in the morning and warm cookies in the evening. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed October 5, 2016

Best place to stay when traveling with animals and family. There isn't much more I can say about La Quinta Inns and Suites, I have stayed with them over the years and I have never had a bad experience with them.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Erik B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to send in your review. I am so pleased you and your pets enjoyed your stay with us in Twin Falls and we appreciate your loyalty. We work hard to provide all our guests with an exceptional experience and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed October 3, 2016

I booked two rooms months in advance. I asked to over look the parking lot furthest from the highway. I booked a couple of king rooms. I received the exact opposite, I was placed as close to highway as possible. The local's use the turn around/u-turn on the highway as a starting point for there drag racing down the highway. In the morning I complained at the front desk about the noise and I was curtly told that it was my fault for booking the king rooms, if I had requested queens I would have been where I wanted. How the heck was I supposed to know that, nobody told me that during the half dozen calls to the hotel prior to check-in?? I was with another guy going to Vegas with our bikes, it hardly mattered what kind of beds we had! Disappointed in the lackadaisical attitude at the front desk. Also paid for his room on my card even though he gave his card at check-in. I think the girl was fairly new but still irritating to have to go down in the morning to try and straighten the whole thing out. Room itself was very nice and clean. Breakfast was not as good as I remembered 4 years ago but it was still OK. You think the local police would be onto this racing thing by now because I read a previous reviewer complain about the same thing. Don't remember this behaviour 4 years ago. Overall disappointing, had to sleep with a pillow over my head for most of the night.

Room Tip: Book queens away from highway to try and avoid the friday night drag racing up and down the "93"
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank agent98
Erik B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am sorry for the issue with your room location and appreciate you bringing this to my attention so that I can address guest's special requests with my staff. We work hard to provide all our guests with a great night sleep and will work harder to provide an excellent guest experience.

Reviewed October 1, 2016

We enjoyed our stay at this property and would highly recommend anyone to stay here. The included breakfast was very good. The staff were very helpful and gave good recommendations for dinner. We did not use the pool area but it looked very clean.
The pathway that led to the lookout was just behind the property....well worth the walk!

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank happytravellers033
Erik B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2016

Thank you for your kind review. We work hard to provide a clean and comfortable place to stay for all our guests and hope to see you again on your next visit to Twin Falls.