“happy with our stop”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Twin Falls
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This is a clean, well maintained place and we are happy to have had a room here. I wish all hotels were as well taken care of. Breakfast was very good, too, and the help kind and helpful. Fresh cookies at the counter!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Erik B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to submit your comments about your recent stay with us in Twin Falls. We strive to provide a clean and comfortable place for guests to stay during their travels. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and found our breakfast and cookies to your liking. We look forward to your next visit with us whenever your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We stayed here two nights in August. During the 1st night, someone tried to enter our room around 5am but the "safety lock" prevented them. The night staff gave someone a key to our room by accident. An hour later the alarm clock went off, but we didn't set it.

The next morning we discovered we were locked out of our room because when they made a mistake the prior night our keys weren't good any more.

They gave us the first night free for our hassle, which I thought was an excellent response.

Aside from this, we thought this was an excellent facility.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Erik B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to submit your comments regarding your most recent stay with us. I apologize for the issues you experienced and am pleased that my staff was able to compensate you for them accordingly. We strive to provide all our guests with a clean and comfortable night stay and we hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

My colleague recommended that we consider La Quinta as she had not ever had a bad experience at any La Quinta and she travels a LOT! So we easily got a reservation and the stay exceeded all my possible expectations! AND you can bring your best 4 pawed friend! I did not know this fact - PET-Friendly on top of all the best of features any hotel could possibly offer. Great folks working here, friendly, efficient, could not be a cleaner facility, beds were beautiful, food was fresh and tasty in the morning. On top of all that - we both were able to get the government rate, and that seems pretty elusive these days. Thank YOU La Quinta, you know I will be back.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Erik B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to send in your thoughts concerning your recent stay with us in Twin Falls. I am so pleased you enjoyed our facility and we look forward to your next visit. We encourage all our guests to book early to get the best possible rate as all our rates vary depending on occupancy and time of booking. Thanks again.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We travel regularly and stay at La Quinta around the country because they accept pets with no qualms or extra fees ... and I've gotta say, this is the nicest La Quinta we've stayed at. This hotel seems more like a Hilton or Sheraton rather than a standard family lodging. To begin with, the room has marble top on all furnishings, tables, and in the bathroom. The bathroom is large with a glass shower doors. The room is large and includes a fridge and microwave, desk & chair, comfort chair & ottoman, and mirrored closet doors. There are No odors of any pets in the room or hallways or stairways. The breakfast is a "real" treat and a lot better than "any" other La Quintas we've ever been to. It includes eggs (scramble on first day, and fried the second day), meats (sausage or bacon), fresh fruits (sliced watermelon, cantaloupes, fresh grapes & strawberries, etc), waffles, and a variety of other items normal to La Quinta (toast, cereal, bagels, drinks, juices, etc).

This hotel has excellent service, great facilities (pool & hot tub, exercise room, business room, etc), clean inside and out, and all for slightly higher price than a typical La Quinta ... this was a very nice experience.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

We work hard to provide our guests with a clean and comfortable place to stay during their travels and are so pleased you found our location in Twin Falls to be perfect for your needs. I am so glad that you enjoyed the room and the breakfast options and hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future when your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Erik B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Like new!
Super clean, and beautiful. We had a king bed it was soo comfortable. The bedding and decor is not old style. It was a refreshing and relaxing stay.
I never write these....but they earned this, and I would stay here again, and you should too.
You won't be disappointed!!!

Room Tip: Brand new, not your typical La Quinta!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Erik B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Thank you for providing your feedback concerning your recent stay with us in Twin Falls. We work hard to provide our guests with an exceptional experience and I am glad you loved your stay. We look forward to your next visit with us when your travels bring you to the area.

A TripAdvisor Member
Boise, Idaho, USA
Reviewed October 3, 2013

My name is Mary Lewerenz. I travel for business 5 days a week. Hence, I stay in hotels very frequently. I have been staying at the LQ for the last two months, with the exception of one week at the Hilton (LQ was booked). My stay at LQ has been welcoming with great customer service and a comfortable room/bed. I stayed at the Hilton (also owned by the same company as LQ) for one week. The customer service there was terrible. For the 5 days I stayed there, something went wrong every day. The service between the two hotels is like night and day.

My room has always been clean. I attribute that to the leadership of the Head Housekeeper, Zhanna, and the housekeeper I have had, Mirsada. My room is always completely stocked and cleaned appropriately every day. This did not occur at the Hilton.

Also I would like to mention the great customer service I have received from the breakfast attendant Donna. She is very pleasant, always helpful with a friendly smile and gives a sincere "good morning" every day.

Since staying at the LQ for the last 7 weeks (in which I anticipate another 4 weeks), Donna and Zhanna have been professional, accomodating and friendly at all times.

If you need further information or have questions, please contact me at 208-861-5872.

Mary Lewerenz

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

We work hard to provide our guests with a clean and comfortable place to stay during their travels and I am so glad that you found Zhanna, Mirsada, and Donna to be accommodating. Thank you for taking the time to send in your comments and we look forward to your next visit with us.