“Nice room”

Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Twin Falls
Clayton, California
“Nice room”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Stayed at this property while going through Twin Falls. There were no problems at check in, except the woman at the front desk misdirected me to the closest entrance to my room and I ended up walking around 3/4 of the building to find the right door. The room is clean and large, the bed comfortable. The biggest problem I found was that the toilet paper is VERY far from the toilet. I am 5'10"l with long arms and still had to lean over to reach the paper roll. Also, the laundry room is on the 2nd floor (just a note in case you are on another floor at the end of a hallway). It was a little far from the room when carrying clothes to/from the laundry. The breakfast was good with a fair variety.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Kelowna, BC
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We stayed at this hotel one night in September passing through town. Fresh cookies were laid on when we checked - nice touch! This hotel is quite new with good fittings and very clean. Our room was huge with a king bed, flat screen tv, a fridge, and a microwave. I used the pool and hot tub - very clean and well tended as well as bigger than most hotel pools. We had an issue with the remote control on our tv and the young woman at the desk 'Ronnie' went well out of her way to ensure that the problem was resolved. There was an issue with a guest in the night - yelling in the hallway. He was quickly 'thrown out' and quiet restored. Breakfast was excellent (Ronnie was there again!) and we'll be happy to stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 5, 2012

This is the best hotel in Twin Falls at the moment. It is classy, the rooms are big, the hot breakfasts in the mornings are superb. Just don't tell too many people so that I can be guaranteed a room each time I have to visit Twin Falls, Idaho. ;-)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Although I've stayed at this hotel numerous times I was treated like a stranger by the desk clerk who wouldn't even read the printout of my reservation. Although I requested a ground floor room, when I arrived I was placed on the third floor, which, with two dogs, proved to be very inconvenient. I love the fact that all La Quinta Inns are pet friendly so I feel a bit sad about my complaint. This is one of the nicest La Quinta Inns and they boast one of the best breakfasts of this hotel chain.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Erik B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
I apologize that you were treated like a stranger upon your arrival and for a first floor room not being avaialable during your stay. We strive to make all of our guests feel comfortable and welcome and love to see former guests return. I hope you will give us the chance to show that we are always trying to improve. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and if there is anything I can do to accomodate your future stays, do not hesitate to contact me.
Lander, Wyoming
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Various members of my family stayed here for one to five nights to attend my son's wedding. We were extremely happy with all aspects of this facility from the excellent service to the comfort and quality of the rooms. We utilized the basic queen room, the one-room suite as well as the two-room suite to accommodate all the combinations of family members and multiple arrival and departure dates. The staff were always friendly and helpful. The daily breakfast was fresh and had a fairly nice selection. Even the coffee was good. It is also a very pet friendly hotel which was great. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Colorado
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I'll keep it short as the preponderance of excellent ratings says it all. The room was large and attractive, excellent value. No complaints. The desk clerk directed me to a nice restaurant with a great view. Breakfast was better than the usual hotel free breakfast. The mini-convenience store is a nice touch.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo