“Always our favorite place to stay in Twin”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Twin Falls
windsurf2
“Always our favorite place to stay in Twin”
Reviewed December 18, 2011

The staff is friendly and I love that they are pet friendly. We had a wedding in twin and we reserved 5 rooms for our family and family of the groom. As usual, our stay was outstanding. Everyone loves the breakfasts! Yummy waffles!

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in Twin falls.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank smakkerr40

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Pacific Northwest
Reviewed December 9, 2011

We stay at La Quinta on a regulat basis due to the fact that they allow pets. This is FLAGSHIP quality La Quinta. It is my wife's favorite and I have to agree with her. Staff are friendly and helpful. Rooms are great - top of the line for La Quinta. Breakfast is the best that La Quinta has to offer. Stay here and you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 8, 2011

Everything from the fresh, hot breakfast to the fresh baked nightly cookies & the pool & rooms is outstanding! You will not find a greater value for the quality in all of Twin Falls. We continue to go back to this hotel & even booked 22 rooms for a family reunion. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed November 2011
Lamoille, Nevada
Reviewed November 27, 2011

Very nice property on Pole Line Road. Kyle at the front desk is always helpful and the fact that my border collie is always welcomed is a great plus. The mattresses and the bedding are excellent and the rooms are comfortable. The complimentary breakfast is good. My only complaint is that I'm not crazy about their coffee. Always stay at the Twin Falls LaQuinta when we are in town - which is often.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 24, 2011

Large, comfortable rooms, warm cookies at the reception desk, pet friendly without a fee, convenience shop by reception for food, ice cream, decent wine & beer, 24hr hot tub, pool, & fitness center. The friendly front desk staff made sure to get us a room with a bathtub instead of a walk in shower when I mentioned the long drive & hope for a warm bath. Well lit, clean, carpeted stair wells if you like those instead of elevators (which are also very nice). Pretty large (maybe 36") flat screen in the room and marble topped nightstands top it off. Stay here - you will be glad you did, especially for under $100 with AAA.

• Stayed November 2011
Longview, Washington
Reviewed November 21, 2011

We stayed here on a Saturday night in late October. I had originally booked the Holiday Inn Express across the street, but then got an email from LaQuinta Rewards offering triple points on new properties. I switched our reservation to LaQuinta and was not disappointed. Their price was considerably better than either the HI Express or the Hampton Inn in Twin Falls. The hotel is obviously quite new and everything was very nice. I was a little disappointed that the refrigerator had no freezer (a number of hotels seem to be using this sort of fridge now). We always carry a small cooler and like to re-freeze the ice pack overnight.

The room was clean, quiet and comfortable and the wi-fi worked fine. When we asked about somewhere to have supper, the staff recommended a local restaurant called Maxie's Tomatoes. It was excellent. I would certainly stay here again and recommend it friends.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Sequim, Washington
Reviewed November 18, 2011

This is a nice property and the decor was nice. I had high hopes! The check in was okay. The room was pretty nice and everything seemed fine. The pool and spa was awesome! The work out room looked pretty good, but I stayed in the pool and spa so long I didn't use it. The wifi was okay and the breakfast looked good, but I passed on it. The bed seemed okay but......

I was on the third floor and didn't sleep well because of a HUM. I turned of everything I could find to turn off. Still a hum.... When I put my head on the pillow the hum was coming through the pillow. (?) I don't know what that was about! This building hums from all the mechanical things running. The roof top units, the ice machines, the cheap fridges, and the wall Heat/AC units. 99% of the time all this goes unnoticed, but not here! I tried everything to get to sleep and nothing worked so I ended up not being well rested. It makes for a rough day after!
When I talked to the desk we worked it out but I was not satisfied because THEY didn't offer to comp the room 100% - They asked me what I wanted so I said half because I did use their stuff, but they should have offered 100%! A place is judged by how they handle unhappy customers - They are not that good at it!

Okay! All that being said! This is a okay place to stay and everything was mostly in order.
The are pretty good in some areas and pretty weak in others. The refrigerator was cheap and didn't get very cold and didn't have a freezer. I was put off by the $3:00 for a bottle of water, but the water in Twin Falls is not very good so buy water before you get there.
I am not so sure I would stay here again. I may start planing my trips to not land in Twin Falls at all. Sometimes it works out - sometimes it doesn't! For me it didn't! I am not going to be sour grapes here though it would be nice if they gave me ALL my money back!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo