Review Highlights
Amazing day out!!

Highly recommend Rocky and the team if you have a group. Private charter option to essentially... read more

Reviewed March 8, 2020
btoleafoa
Cairns Region, Australia
via mobile
Excellent private charter!

Great boat for a private charter. We let the crew make our itinerary and had a chance to see manta... read more

Reviewed March 7, 2020
PHG5000
Madison, Wisconsin
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Kedonganan
from $55.15
More Info
All reviews manta rays nusa penida bali rizio donuts boat charter day trip amazing fish an incredible experience beach club big thanks these guys our honeymoon manta point great snorkeling spots provided snacks crew rocky
Selected filters
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic experience from start to finish, a very professional outfit. Rocky and his crew were awesome I highly recommend this company, thank you Rocky we will see you when we return to Bali next!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Thank you Rocky! For a wonderful day out. My family and I had so much fun. Great crew. Best service and tour guide ever!! Saw beautiful beaches. Once again thank you and see you next time :)

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

This is a must do for anyone that travels to Bali and wants to spend a day on the water snorkeling, sun baking and just taking in the beautiful views and the crystal blue waters of Nusa lembongan.

The crew are amazing and definitely go above and beyond for you and they make sure we were having a great experience.

This was my second time aboard the Bali Rizio and It is always the highlight of my trip.

Thanks Rocky and crew, will be back next year.

1  Thank sandi y
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful day out! Rocky’s team were attentive, fun loving and amazingly helpful..
Not only did we swim with Manta Ray but also released baby turtles and saw dolphins and giant turtles while cruising along in the sunshine.
Not being a strong swimmer I was thrilled when I was given a floating mattress to lay on while snorkeling!
I’ve been to Bali many times and this would have to be one of the best tours we’ve ever done!
We will definitely book with Bali Rizio Boat tours again!!

1  Thank Christine M
Reviewed August 23, 2018

Our Boat Trip Journey with Bali Rizio is Funtastic, And we are lucky enough to seen Manta's Dolphine and the Captain keep taking us to a very beautiful Spot. We love it, the Service from the crew is also excellent. And i feel safe during the Trip. Free Food, Drink and watermelon after diving is a good Idea. Thank you!