“Right on the water, great food.”

Bridge Street Grill
Ranked #6 of 17 Restaurants in Stanley
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Local Steakhouse featuring hand cut ribeyes, prime rib, trout, salmon, and house smoked brisket. River front outdoor dining with a spectacular view of the Sawtooth Mountains.
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Always my place to eat when I am in Stanley. If you want to be fancy try their homemade smoked salmon. Occasionally they will bring in other specialty items. The "go to" place for great food in Stanley.

There are newer reviews for Bridge Street Grill

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We thoughly enjoyed our meal during a recent trip through Stanley. Food fressh and tastey. Excellent view of the Sawtooth Mt.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great views and wonderful eating on the Salmon River...
Family owned and operated...
What a great place for a burger and beer while viewing the Salmon River and Sawtooth Mountains!!!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

While actually looking for another restaurant for lunch, we happened upon the Bridge Street Grill.
I admit it wasn't very exciting to look at from the front, but when we got to the back deck right on the river with a spectacular view of the Sawtooth Mountains we were hooked !
The food was outstanding, the service excellent, and we will certainly make a point of visiting
again.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Friends and I stayed in Stanley while on a motorcycle tour. We walked from our cabin on the river down to the Bridge Street Grill. I wasn't expecting a whole lot but I ordered the Prime Rib dinner complete with salad, potato and corn of the cob. Everything was fresh and prepared perfectly. The brew was good as well and the view of the Salmon River and Sawtooth Mountains was icing on the cake. (if I ate cake, which I don't.. I'm sweet enough already) :)

Been to Bridge Street Grill? Share your experiences!