All reviews no elevator pizza front desk reservoir november bed chairs
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is new and about the only decent accommodation in Soda Springs.

As mentioned before no elevator.

I was charged for the room safe...why??? Didn’t see this until after I was doing expense report. This was not disclosed at check in.

They have a small patio with chairs that you can enjoy on summer evening with beer purchased from the local grocery store.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2018

This is a new hotel with well appointed rooms except that there is now easy share and so the second guest must lounge on the bed which is too high to comfortably sit on. The other concern that is not mentioned in the advertisements for Cobblestone is that there is no elevator. In fact there no elevators in any location for Cobblestone Hotels. Each room has a safe but there is no elevator or chair!

Room tip: don't book if you need an elevator
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 15, 2018

We've stayed in a lot of chain hotels along the road, but never a Cobblestone Inn. This one is very new (opened in November) so still has that fresh, shiny feeling. Debbie at the front desk was exceptionally gracious in meeting some of our special requests. There wasn't an elevator, so we asked for a quiet room on the first floor and she put us in 105. The view out our window was uncommonly picturesque (the reservoir) so ask for a room facing the back. The room was pretty standard. The bed was comfy, the shower was strong, the internet worked fine and we had lots of channels to choose from to find a good movie. It's great when a town the size of Soda Springs has lodging like this. We'll certainly stay again if our motorcycle road-tripping passes this way. PS: I always book directly through the hotel website and have never, ever had a reservation issue.

Room tip: Ask for a room facing the reservoir.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

Please avoid this place! I booked online and received a confirmation email that I had a room. I arrived at 6:30 PM and was told that the hotel was full and they had no room for me. They were overbooked. There was another customer in the lobby complaining that his room had not been cleaned and apparently was not going to be. My credit card was charged for my night and now I am having to fight to have that charge removed please avoid this place! I booked online and received a confirmation email that I had a room. I arrived at 6:30 PM and was told that the hotel was full and they had no room for me. They were overbooked. There was another customer in the lobby complaining that his room had not been cleaned and apparently was not going to be. My credit card was charged for my night and out I am having to fight to have that charge removed

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 6, 2018

Nice new "chain" hotel on main highway - much less train noise than Enders!. Beds very comfortable and good AC. Breakfast room with what you would expect - cereal, yoghurt, waffles, eggs, coffee, juice. A big improvement on other hotels in Soda Springs.

Date of stay: June 2018