All reviews no elevator pizza front desk reservoir november bed chairs
Reviewed July 15, 2018

We've stayed in a lot of chain hotels along the road, but never a Cobblestone Inn. This one is very new (opened in November) so still has that fresh, shiny feeling. Debbie at the front desk was exceptionally gracious in meeting some of our special requests. There wasn't an elevator, so we asked for a quiet room on the first floor and she put us in 105. The view out our window was uncommonly picturesque (the reservoir) so ask for a room facing the back. The room was pretty standard. The bed was comfy, the shower was strong, the internet worked fine and we had lots of channels to choose from to find a good movie. It's great when a town the size of Soda Springs has lodging like this. We'll certainly stay again if our motorcycle road-tripping passes this way. PS: I always book directly through the hotel website and have never, ever had a reservation issue.

Room tip: Ask for a room facing the reservoir.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

Please avoid this place! I booked online and received a confirmation email that I had a room. I arrived at 6:30 PM and was told that the hotel was full and they had no room for me. They were overbooked. There was another customer in the lobby complaining that his room had not been cleaned and apparently was not going to be. My credit card was charged for my night and now I am having to fight to have that charge removed please avoid this place! I booked online and received a confirmation email that I had a room. I arrived at 6:30 PM and was told that the hotel was full and they had no room for me. They were overbooked. There was another customer in the lobby complaining that his room had not been cleaned and apparently was not going to be. My credit card was charged for my night and out I am having to fight to have that charge removed

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 6, 2018

Nice new "chain" hotel on main highway - much less train noise than Enders!. Beds very comfortable and good AC. Breakfast room with what you would expect - cereal, yoghurt, waffles, eggs, coffee, juice. A big improvement on other hotels in Soda Springs.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

What can you say bad about a hotel that’s been open since November 2017. We had a nice suite, very nice in the inside. The counter lady was really nice. It smell new soon as you walk in. They charge a bank roll to stay there I guess because it’s new in the middle of nowhere

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

My family stayed here when we came down for a family emergency and we're here for a week. Very nice hotel, great breakfast and amazing staff. This hotel was a very well needed addition to soda springs!

Date of stay: March 2018