“Great Value”

Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Sandpoint
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great Value”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We were very impressed with the hotel, very friendly staff and nice large room. We had stayed at another hotel in Sandpoint on our way to Canada, as we were unable to get into the GuestHouse Lodge due to a big soccer tournament week-end, and the rooms were so small that it was hard to move around. So were were so happy when we saw the room at GuestHouse Lodge. Great value, good breakfast and as I said very friendly staff. Next time I'm in Sandpoint this would be the place I would stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
CinthiaR, Guest Relations Manager at FairBridge Inn & Suites - Sandpoint, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Thank you so very much for taking the time to write . I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed you stay with us. We are very happy with our rooms and love hearing when our guest are as well. I hope you go to enjoy our Hot breakfast and the hot tub. We hope to see you back soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Moore, Oklahoma
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We stayed at this hotel during our trip through Eastern Washington, Idaho and Western Montana. We stayed one night en route to Glacier National Park. The hotel decor was nice with a nice "outdoors/woodsy" feel. The location is perfect for being able to get to the surrounding parks for hiking, etc. We traveled in May before the summer peak season and were mostly interested in outdoor activities. There were hiking trails around that we did not get a chance to take, but we did spend a couple hours walking through the quaint downtown area and in Triangle Park at Lake Pend Orielle. The hotel staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. The breakfast was adequate--nothing fancy. Overall, it was a good value for an overnight stop, but not the type of hotel for those who are looking for all the special ammenities.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
post falls
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I have staied at A LOT of hotels through the years and this hotel has been the BEST by far.
The lobby was very welcoming, as was the front desk agent! Alisha went above and beyond! She was polite, kind, very attentive! She went up and got ice for me from their ice machine, gathered me more blankets and pilliows in under 3 minutes (I even timed her because she would be to my room with them in less than 5 minutes, and I have had front desk clerks say that before and it takes them around 15). She stied busy through out the night even had guests come in who hadn't had their reservations "inputted" into their computer but she moved things around so they would be next to each other. This girl is a keeper... if I had an employment oppertunity open for her I would have zipped her in my bag and taken her home. This hotel truly understands the meaning of hospitality and I will definately be staying here again if I am ever in the area. This hotel really is a place to stop and rest at, with a staff who will give you more than their motto of 110%.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We should have invested more time researching. Bathroom was disgusting. Apparently money was stolen from Front Desk, and my party was accused b/c they were the last to talk to the Front Desk agent before she called the police after realizing the money was gone. One of the members of my party was the Best Man for a wedding we were attending in town. This caused a delay in wedding festivities. The hotel manager did not even bother to check surveillance tapes before accusing him to the police. After the police recognized his innocence, our keys to the room were disconnected and our room was not cleaned. Horrible hospitality and property.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank IW82688

Travelers are raving about these Sandpoint hotels

lexington, kentucky
Reviewed June 30, 2012

For a reasonable price, this standard hotel is clean and a short drive to Sandpoint the lake, winter time skiing kayaking, and beautiful hiking.

Room Tip: Non smoking on the inside to avoid street noise
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, Director of Sales at FairBridge Inn & Suites - Sandpoint, responded to this review, July 3, 2012
Hello, I am very glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We have many activities that happen around the hotel area all year round. I hope you will be back to enjoy the winter fun as well.
lagrande
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I first was not to upset about the bathroom floor being soft because of the leaking toilet that refilled itself throughout the night. I did let the housekeeper know and she said she would bring it to the attention of management and have it looked at while our family was out of the room for the day. Needless to say nothing more was mentioned or done about the toilet. We are grandparents and were on a trip with the grandchildren to Silverwood amusment park. I was quite surprised when we returned home and I looked at my charges only to find an added $100 charge. I called and spoke with the manager and she informed me the charge was for smoking in the room. I told her that was impossible as no one in my family smokes. She argued with me for quite sometime before agreeing to remove the charge.
Watch the charges from this hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank laura h
Reviewed June 14, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights last week & were very disappointed. Our room was not clean, the bath was filthy! When I spoke to the front desk about the unclean room, the girl admitted that the girl who had cleaned our room, no longer worked there. The furniture in the room was good. Our bed cover edging was torn which was a nasty trip hazard. Alisha on the front desk was polite & very helpful. Breakfast was ok, nothing to write home about. I would not stay here again & would not recommend this hotel to anyone else.

Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Louise L
Thank you for taking the time to write. I apologize for the condition of your room. We have a new GM and with this comes staff turn over. I know that this is now taken care of with her new housekeeping crew and them being on top of things. I hope you will come back and try us again. Have a great summer
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sandpoint
Quality Inn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sandpoint North
Clark Fork Lodge
Clark Fork Lodge
#1 of 1 in Clark Fork

Been to FairBridge Inn & Suites - Sandpoint? Share your experiences!