“This hotel really is a place to stop and rest at, with a staff who will give you more than their motto of 110%.”

FairBridge Inn & Suites - Sandpoint
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Sandpoint
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I have staied at A LOT of hotels through the years and this hotel has been the BEST by far.
The lobby was very welcoming, as was the front desk agent! Alisha went above and beyond! She was polite, kind, very attentive! She went up and got ice for me from their ice machine, gathered me more blankets and pilliows in under 3 minutes (I even timed her because she would be to my room with them in less than 5 minutes, and I have had front desk clerks say that before and it takes them around 15). She stied busy through out the night even had guests come in who hadn't had their reservations "inputted" into their computer but she moved things around so they would be next to each other. This girl is a keeper... if I had an employment oppertunity open for her I would have zipped her in my bag and taken her home. This hotel truly understands the meaning of hospitality and I will definately be staying here again if I am ever in the area. This hotel really is a place to stop and rest at, with a staff who will give you more than their motto of 110%.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed July 29, 2012

We should have invested more time researching. Bathroom was disgusting. Apparently money was stolen from Front Desk, and my party was accused b/c they were the last to talk to the Front Desk agent before she called the police after realizing the money was gone. One of the members of my party was the Best Man for a wedding we were attending in town. This caused a delay in wedding festivities. The hotel manager did not even bother to check surveillance tapes before accusing him to the police. After the police recognized his innocence, our keys to the room were disconnected and our room was not cleaned. Horrible hospitality and property.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank IW82688
Reviewed June 30, 2012

For a reasonable price, this standard hotel is clean and a short drive to Sandpoint the lake, winter time skiing kayaking, and beautiful hiking.

Room Tip: Non smoking on the inside to avoid street noise
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 3, 2012

Hello, I am very glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We have many activities that happen around the hotel area all year round. I hope you will be back to enjoy the winter fun as well.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I first was not to upset about the bathroom floor being soft because of the leaking toilet that refilled itself throughout the night. I did let the housekeeper know and she said she would bring it to the attention of management and have it looked at while our family was out of the room for the day. Needless to say nothing more was mentioned or done about the toilet. We are grandparents and were on a trip with the grandchildren to Silverwood amusment park. I was quite surprised when we returned home and I looked at my charges only to find an added $100 charge. I called and spoke with the manager and she informed me the charge was for smoking in the room. I told her that was impossible as no one in my family smokes. She argued with me for quite sometime before agreeing to remove the charge.
Watch the charges from this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank laura h
Reviewed June 14, 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights last week & were very disappointed. Our room was not clean, the bath was filthy! When I spoke to the front desk about the unclean room, the girl admitted that the girl who had cleaned our room, no longer worked there. The furniture in the room was good. Our bed cover edging was torn which was a nasty trip hazard. Alisha on the front desk was polite & very helpful. Breakfast was ok, nothing to write home about. I would not stay here again & would not recommend this hotel to anyone else.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Louise L
Management response:Responded July 3, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write. I apologize for the condition of your room. We have a new GM and with this comes staff turn over. I know that this is now taken care of with her new housekeeping crew and them being on top of things. I hope you will come back and try us again. Have a great summer

Reviewed April 24, 2012

Stayed here for one of our last nights in the area before relocating a long ways away. At check-in it was great to see that the staff was very warm and receptive upon arrival, and quickly got us checked in to our room. Our room was very warm on arrival, and was very clean and crisp. I was excited to see that the Housekeeper that cleaned the room had left a note, welcoming any comments that we had on the cleanliness of the room. It was quiet while we were there. Unfortunately we were not prepared to use the hot tub, even though it looked relaxing and inviting...or even the warm lobby area with amazing leather furniture and a fireplace. Breakfast in the morning was great!

Thank you GuestHouse Lodge for a great night!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
CinthiaR, Director of Sales at FairBridge Inn & Suites - Sandpoint, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2012

Thank you do much for taking the time to write. We are so excited that you enjoyed your last night In Ponderay/Sandpoint with us. Im sorry you didn't get to use the hot tub and Im sure you will come back and try it. I know how you felt getting that note form house keeping, it makes you feel they really care about their job in making your stay perfect. Our housekeepers work very hard to do just that and I'm proud to see that they have made you feel at home. I hope the breakfast was a good send off, I know all of our guest love it. We hope your trip was safe and that when you come back this way you will stop in even for a cup of coffee.

Reviewed March 2, 2012

This hotel does a good job providing friendly, low-cost accommodations and it's obvious they are trying their best to please. It is not a big-chain hotel so they do care about personal service. We had a room on the "quiet side" away from the road and it was perfectly fine. You can hear noise from the hallways so if that's a concern then a pair of earplugs would do the trick. In other words, no different than any other hotel. The waffles for breakfast were a real treat and they came out better than the ones we recently had at a five-star resort. Honest! Glad we chose to stay here.

• Stayed: March 2012
CinthiaR, Director of Sales at FairBridge Inn & Suites - Sandpoint, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2012

Hello and thank you for staying. Im glad you found us and we are to your liking. Our staff works hard to make sure we give the personal touch for all of our guest. Im very pleased you enjoyed our Waffles, we have tried to make our batter better and as you can tell IT IS")
Thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sandpoint
Best Western Edgewater Resort
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sandpoint North
Clark Fork Lodge
Clark Fork Lodge
#1 of 1 in Clark Fork

Been to FairBridge Inn & Suites - Sandpoint? Share your experiences!