I concur with my fellow reviewer - location, location, location. I would give this place a plus for that but unfortunately that is the only plus this motel will get from me. My son, husband and I traveled to Sandpoint for a two night stay. Suffice it to say - we only stayed the one night. At $161 US, I've never felt so ripped off in my life. The hide-a-bed was so uncomfortable, my 12 year old son pulled the mattress off and slept on the floor - all that the the smell of a very aged motel. There isn't enough "frebreze" in this world to make this room inhabitable.
We realized that this was in the smoking section and I was okay with that but they didn't tell me that the cleaning staff would make my outside deck area their very own smoking room.
I loved Sandpoint but they are in definite need of newer accommodations for their tourism industry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lakefront Sandpoint, ID hotel is conveniently located near Schweitzer Ski Resort, Silverwood Theme Park and Coldwater Creek Street Bridge.The spacious and neat accommodations at this charming and elegant BEST WESTERN Edgewater Resort offers cable satellite television, high-speed Internet access, room service, in-room movies and more. All guests of this Sandpoint, ID hotel can take in stunning views of the lake from their room, providing relaxing scenery and an invigorating way to greet the day.While staying at this Idaho Best Western, guests can also take advantage of the fitness center, on-site Trinity at City Beach Lounge, indoor pool and hot tub, free parking, conference services and meeting facilities with catering that accommodate up to 100 attendees. The guests of this BEST WESTERN Edgewater Resort can fuel up for whatever their day holds at the on-site Trinity at City Beach restaurant, serving up delicious fare and breathtaking views of Lake Pend Oreille. Whatever you or your fellow travelers are in the mood for, there's a restaurant nearby to suit everyone's tastes, such as Ivano's Italian Restaurant, Jalapenos, 5th Avenue Restaurant and The Hydra.Located within walking distance of downtown Sandpoint, guests of the BEST WESTERN Edgewater Resort can also enjoy easy access to many of area's popular attractions. Delight in a day of adventure and fun by visiting Silverwood Theme Park, Schweitzer Mountain Resort, Coldwater Creek, Cedar Street Bridge, the Festival at Sandpoint Symphony and Lake Pend Oreille. Or, enjoy unwinding at the nearby Idaho Club Golf Course, Panida Theater or Sandpoint City Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Best Western, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Edgewater Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Edgewater Hotel Sandpoint
- Sandpoint Best Western
- Best Western Sandpoint
- Best Western Edgewater Resort Sandpoint, Idaho