Here is my full review of this Best-Western.
1. We paid $ 95.00 for the evening - their Internet Rate online
2. Yes its close to shops but what they don't mention is you have to cross a busy bridge to get there so if you have kids it is not ideal
3. The rooms are outdated and specifically their carpet. I am never impressed with multi-colored brown carpet in a hotel room
4. We stayed in one room (2 adults and 2 kids) and it was very crapped. There was no room to do anything
5. The bathroom felt like the size of a sardine can.
With all the options available in Sandpoint I was very disappointed that with this chose. Choosing a hotel should be more than location - it should be a place that you enjoy staying when you are visiting or vacationing.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking