“Gluten Free anything on menu”
Review of Chimney Rock

Chimney Rock
Ranked #59 of 91 Restaurants in Sandpoint
Reviewed August 23, 2014

I have Celiac Disease and don't expect much when I go to restaurants. I need total gluten free items usually made fresh.

I asked the waiter (Aaron) if they had a separate gf menu. He told me to choose anything on the menu and he would have it made gf. I asked for a grilled cheese sandwich. I haven't had a decent grilled cheese sandwich (that didn't taste like chemicals or sand) in over 3 years.

The kitchen at the Chimney Rock Grill totally catered to me and created a wonderful grilled cheese sandwich. It was so good! I would definitely recommend the Chimney Rock Grill.

The prices? The restaurant is in a resort village. Expect to pay more.

There are newer reviews for Chimney Rock

Reviewed August 2, 2014

We thought we would try the hotel's Chimney Rock Bar and Grill. We had a quite tasty huckleberry beer. The service was fine. I had the fish and chips and my husband had a burger. My fish and chips were a bit over fried and the cod they were made with was pretty tasteless. The tartar sauce was made in house but also was lacking flavor. The fries were fine. I tried my husband's burger and it was good. He also had house made chips with it and they were good as well. I guess, for me, I was expecting great, not just good. Probably won't go there again.

1  Thank cm62357
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We sat on the patio. Had a lovely lunch (hamburger and pasta). Service very good as was the food. View somewhat blocked by other buildings but you can see some of the mountain. Fun people watching. During midday, there is shade on the porch. Inside the AC was not working very well on the day we were there, so glad to have the breeze outside.