“I wonder where all these wonderful reviews are coming from...”

Connie's Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 91 Restaurants in Sandpoint
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I had wanted to try this place for some time, and seeing the good reviews, decided to give it a try. It was dark, worn and the food tasted like it was out of a can. I could not imagine why people think that this is good food - the server was an absolute snot to us and I have eaten everywhere from basic places to Spago and everything in between. It does not cost anything to be kind. I would not try this place again - my stomach was upset after our meal and I just would not risk it again.

There are newer reviews for Connie's Restaurant

Reviewed January 12, 2013

We had heard good reviews of Connies so tried it one night. The service was good, but our sodas were watered down, and our food was very cold. Both my husband and I got sick after eating there. Very pricey and terrible, canned food. So disappointed!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

You can always count on Connies for a great, cheap breakfast. The ham and cheese omlette with tomatos and onions is my favorite. Coffee is hot and the waitresses are friendly. Its always fun to sit an watch the old regulars at the bar chatting about the town. We love Connies.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I love Connie's. I have since we moved here 20 years ago. Current ownership has expanded the menu, improved the quality and increased the top notch staff. You could call Connie's a coffee shop or a diner...nothing fancy. But when you go to Connie's you know you're going to get a good meal for a good price. I've started eating from the senior's menu. Same high quality with only slightly smaller portions. I particularly like the pot roast. I don't eat a lot of desert, but I have had their home made berry pie and their rice pudding. With a cup of reasonably good coffee, it really rounds off a meal. I don't have any problem recommending Connie's.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Nice place to sit in, very quaint. Food was average and so was the service. Ordered the ribs and they were definitely average. Boiled ribs and bottled sauce.