“Wonderful food and great service”
Review of Ivano's Ristorante

Ivano's Ristorante
Ranked #18 of 91 Restaurants in Sandpoint
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2012

This is a really great restaurant for any town but really a find in such a small town. Wonderful menu of selections. Italian but also beyond. I especially remember the bread before dinner. There is both indoor and outdoor seating. While I don't drink wine it appears there is a fine selection.

There are newer reviews for Ivano's Ristorante

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Sorry but i've never been greeted with such poor reception in my life. We walked in to the reception area if you can call it that. Here is a waitress complaing about a customer as a customer comes to complain. Someone asks for a menu and was told we dont have enough! We are finally greated by a snotty young girl. She asks do you have reservations as we replied no she says we are full tonight. The restaurant was half empty! i was astounded not even a care in the world we were leaving.

2  Thank jhmadsen
Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

I had high hopes for this place but just wasn't sold. The atmosphere was fun inside and out but the service was questionable in my opinion. Slow and our server was a little crabby. I think it may have been better if we had someone not so mad to be working.

The food was okay but nothing special. My husband and I had different dishes and shared and neither was delicious but both were large. The kids meals were better than mine. :)

I will try something different next time.

1  Thank Ajcarp
Reviewed July 20, 2012

As campground hosts, many of our campers ask us to recommend restaurants, so we go to the restaurants in our area to assess them so we can make a good recommendation. My husband and I recently ate at Ivano's in Sandpoint, Id. I had a trout dish that was outstanding. I was very pleased with the food and the service. The waitress could have used a little more personality, but the food made up for it. They served food that was more than the regular Italian. They had a nice variety. The price wasn't out of line with the food you got. It was a class act place. I would recommend it.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is a wonderful restaurant, loved by the locals, but with so much more than what a normal "local joint" typically offers. Great food, great wine selection, fantastic service. Their catering services are unparalleled, as well.

Been to Ivano's Ristorante? Share your experiences!