“Overpriced for average fare”
Review of Ivano's Ristorante

Ivano's Ristorante
Ranked #21 of 91 Restaurants in Sandpoint
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2012

For the price we were expecting exceptional food, but the quality does not match the price point, not a popular local business, geared toward tourists not repeat clientele........

1  Thank katrina d

Reviewed June 6, 2012

we ate so much we couldnt eat any more...by the time I fifnished my appetizer and soup I hardly had room for my entree...Idahoans like you fat!...only down side was I left my doggie bag on the table and was half way back to the Lodge when I remembered it...what a loss...definately a must eat at in Sandpoint..

Reviewed May 19, 2012

Ivan's has contently kept a fabulous reputation since I have been in this area for 25 years, I love it that they have an established gluten free menu if asked.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

This is a nice restaurant that can fit lots of people for a large group, which we were part of. Nice bar area and the food was first rate.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

Best Italian food in town! The drinks are awesome, and so is the food. Try the tortellini Ivano for something really good. Love the staff, so good to our family.