“A nice dinner place.”

Dining options: Reservations
Spokane, WA
“A nice dinner place.”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had a nice dinner here on a Friday night. We had cheese curds and artichoke dip appetizers and they were awesome, great taste and portion sizes. Wife had pan fried oysters, she loved them. My New York Strip steak was below average, tendon in it and not much flavor. Had my steak been better, a better review. But we may try Hydra again if in the area.

Visited June 2014

Peachland
“Great variety and food so good”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We had a large group so they seated us in a private dining room - great idea. Our waitress was not only efficient but so friendly - never missed a beat. We were visited by management a couple of times to make sure everything was okay. The menu has an excellent variety of food to accommodate a large group. The crab cakes were superb, I had the jumbo prawns in beer batter. The portions are large and everyone was talking positive about the food they had.

• Visited June 2014
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Bring back the salad bar”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I ate here in 2011 and loved the self serve fully stocked salad bar. I was excited on my return trip this year to have it again. I was very disappointed. They apparently chose to no longer have the salad bar as self serve. It was gone. Just an empty counter top. I chose to leave and go elsewhere. That was the one highlight of this restaurant and it is now gone.

Visited June 2014
“Great steak”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Only place in town with a salad bar. And sometimes thats nice to have or add. The portions are good and the service is very good. I go there often. The philly cheese steak sandwich is my favorite.

• Visited April 2014
“Charming atmosphere & delicious food”
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

We go here often for a place to relax and enjoy an excellent meal! The staff is professional, friendly and skilled. They have a fresh salad bar and well prepared entrees. Their Chicken Oscar is wonderful!

• Visited March 2014