I hate giving a terrible review but with this place I am forced to. We have tried it twice. Our first visit we were unimpressed with the mediocre food and cleanliness and decided not to return. We tried it again several months later when we intended to go to another Thai restaurant in the area and it was closed. This time the shrimp soup I had was delicious but the other food for our party of three was very mediocre. The salad is terrible! Stale out of a bag...it would be better to just forgo the salad. But the biggest problem was the cleanliness. I do not know why this place isn't shut down. After eating we needed to use the restroom. The narrow hallway takes you past a food storeroom and the kitchen. it was messy, and smelled horrible with spilled food in the storeroom and food stored on the floor and spilling out of containers. The kitchen was a mess with water and food all over the floor , the door grimy with unwashed buildup and the smell was almost enough to bring up my dinner. I will never go back. I am so sorry. I am sure someone is just trying to make a living but the conditions of that kitchen could get someone killed by food poisoning.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.