“Don't waste your time”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I hate giving a terrible review but with this place I am forced to. We have tried it twice. Our first visit we were unimpressed with the mediocre food and cleanliness and decided not to return. We tried it again several months later when we intended to go to another Thai restaurant in the area and it was closed. This time the shrimp soup I had was delicious but the other food for our party of three was very mediocre. The salad is terrible! Stale out of a bag...it would be better to just forgo the salad. But the biggest problem was the cleanliness. I do not know why this place isn't shut down. After eating we needed to use the restroom. The narrow hallway takes you past a food storeroom and the kitchen. it was messy, and smelled horrible with spilled food in the storeroom and food stored on the floor and spilling out of containers. The kitchen was a mess with water and food all over the floor , the door grimy with unwashed buildup and the smell was almost enough to bring up my dinner. I will never go back. I am so sorry. I am sure someone is just trying to make a living but the conditions of that kitchen could get someone killed by food poisoning.

There are newer reviews for Bangkok Cuisine Thai Restaurant

Reviewed January 16, 2014

OK this is the original thai place in sandpoint so we thought we would give it a try - mistake. poor food (see other reviews - pad thai and salad rolls), lousy service and the bathrooms were disgusting. In a town full of great restaurants dont limit yourself.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

The food we had was not Thai food. The pad Thai was the worst I have ever had. It seems to me all they did is put terriaki sauce on everything..

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Pad Thai excellent, sweet and sour chicken (goes by another name on menu) excellent, cashew nut chicken excellent!! We eat these items quite often. My husband and I order these items and share both for dinner and left overs for lunch the next day. This is one of our favorite Thai restaurants in the area. They are always friends and service is prompt. Would highly recommend to anyone who loves Thai food.

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Such a cute little place! Charming young host and the promise of a great meal...but when a restaurant cant execute Pad Thai you know it is off. Overcooked meats, angel hair looking pasta rather than rice noodle, no tamarind, no beautiful cabbage, carrot rice or bean sprout, way overspiced...it just was a chore to eat and we left having barely made a dent. The thai iced tea this place tops with whipped cream and maraschino cherry. It was just off. The propietress was apologetic and grateful the feedback.