“much improved”

Add it.
Bricks and Barley
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This ownership is trying very hard to be the best they can be. made the deck much better. point of sales equipment is state of the art. good beer selection. continuing the quality pizza. Staff is friendly and like most Sandpoint servers very cordial and personable. personally I would avoid the béchamel (white sauce). it is just too creamy for the thin crust.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Great place My wife and I shared a caesar salad and a pizza for lunch one day. Food is outstanding would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

This restaurant serves one of the best pizzas I have ever had! I do not say that lightly.

My own pizza preference is for thin crust, believing, along with the Honorable Antonin Scalia, that the thick crust variety is "tomato pie," not real pizza. Here you get a practically transparent crust with ingredients that are as good as it gets. My wife had the Margherita type and I tasted it. It was everything a pizza ought to be and I loved it. My own "United Nations" variety came later and it, too, was perfect. Service was not so great, but not bad enough to complain about.

I would love to take Justice Scalia here. He would be thrilled. I know I was.

2  Thank ready314
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

The service staff is welcoming and knowledgable about their menu. Excellent atmosphere and great pizza. They have gluten free pizza too. If the sun is shining, sit outside on their deck.

1  Thank Zimm_10
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Our family dined this evening at this relatively new restaurant, Bricks & Barley. This place, run by a group of talented and friendly women, presented us with a cheese and pesto pizza that was second to none. This wood fired pizza came with fresh ingredients, and with a fine compliment of spices.

Not only was the pizza amazing, the ambiance was cool, and the price was very reasonable.

Thank you so much Bricks & Barley for the fun and the food!