“Summer lunch”

Add it.
Bricks and Barley
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We visited Bricks and Barley (heads-up on the typo in the restaurant's name, Trip Advisor) for lunch on July 14. Overall, I recommend the restaurant, as it has simple, well-prepared dishes with fresh ingredients at reasonable prices. The only demerit was the relatively small size of the salads.
Pizza: I ordered a cheese pizza for my three children. It was great: thin crust, cooked just right. I should have ordered two.
Sandwich: I had a special turkey sandwich with onions and avocado. Delicious.
Salads: my mother and aunt ordered Caesar salads, while my wife went with a Caprese salad with a side of potato salad. All of it was terrific -- fresh, flavorful. There just should have been a bit more of it.
Beer: we ordered an ale with a catchy name that escapes me. It was fantastic and, at $5 / pint, more than reasonable for this East Coast guy.

I would go back, for sure.

1  Thank John T

Reviewed July 10, 2013

This little place is AMAZING!!! Great wood fired pizzas cooked in a brick oven and it is done right. Great ingredients all the way down to buffalo mozzarella and heirloom tomatoes. The staff was very inviting and really seemed to like working there, It is in a old rehabbed building and right on the walk bridge over to the beach. At first we thought it was gone because we couldn't find it on 1st street, but we walked around the corner and there it was around back, and we were so glad we did look for it. The Quattro Formaggi pizza is the best I have had! We loved it so much, we ordered a second pizza. Don't miss this place.

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Friendly, helpful staff will help choose from an array of good pizzas, salads sandwiches and more. Formerly the Loading Dock, new owners have remodelled the interior and upped the brick oven temperature for an even better crust. Enjoyable food and drink by Sand Creek.