We had a wonderful stay at the Selkirk Lodge. The price ($145 during the summer) was very reasonable considering our spacious, clean, and tastefully decorated room. The kitchenette was convenient and we loved lounging in our plush robes. The hot tubs have a beautiful view of the mountains. The hotel is a bit of a drive up the mountain from Sandpoint, but was worth it to take in the views and enjoy the quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Schweitzer Mountain Resort manages accommodations in the Selkirk Lodge, White Pine Lodge and various off site condominiums. All guest check-in and check-out is in the Selkirk Lodge lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Schweitzer Mountain Resort Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schweitzer Mountain Resort Lodging Hotel Sandpoint
- Schweitzer Mountain Resort Lodging Sandpoint, Idaho