This was my second stay at the White Pines Lodge. I take a ski vacation every year with a multi-generational group. This year the ages ranged from 25 to 85. This is a great ski in/ski out lodge- you can roll out of bed and be on the lift in minutes, and at the end of the day, you can kick off your ski boots and be in the hot tub in short order. I like the convenience of a full kitchen. My husband is a fabulous cook- so we prefer to eat in. It was an easy trip to visit the other rooms for happy hour and then back to your own room to eat dinner in comfort. There are 2 drawbacks. the "free breakfast" is awful- unappetizing food and surly waitstaff. Secondly- and there is nothing the hotel can do about this- Schweitzer has wonderfully groomed slopes- which means the groomers are outside your window while you try to sleep. Fortunately the great skiing compensates for the nightly wake up by the snow cats!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Schweitzer Mountain Resort manages accommodations in the Selkirk Lodge, White Pine Lodge and various off site condominiums. All guest check-in and check-out is in the Selkirk Lodge lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Schweitzer Mountain Resort Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schweitzer Mountain Resort Lodging Hotel Sandpoint
- Schweitzer Mountain Resort Lodging Sandpoint, Idaho