Stayed in the Selkirk Lodge, got 3 nt / 4th nt free deal. Combined with $99 Spring Fling Passes and fresh snow every day, it all made for a great (and economical) 4 days of skiing. Complimentary breakfast was good/very good, hot tub and pool well maintained, and the staff were top notch. Modest DVD library (free), in house movie 'theatre,' but there was not a fridge in the room (so you will be stuck with mountain prices for drinks and snacks).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Schweitzer Mountain Resort manages accommodations in the Selkirk Lodge, White Pine Lodge and various off site condominiums. All guest check-in and check-out is in the Selkirk Lodge lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Schweitzer Mountain Resort Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schweitzer Mountain Resort Lodging Hotel Sandpoint
- Schweitzer Mountain Resort Lodging Sandpoint, Idaho