“Outside seating is so nice!”
Review of La Rosa Club - CLOSED

La Rosa Club
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went to La Rosa Club for our Anniversary dinner. Spectacular service, the food is terrific. My wife and I are small plate fans.... Mussels, smoked salmon, pork belly, even Brussel sprouts with bacon! We will go back next time we are in Sandpoint!

2  Thank DONONATRIP

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Chef Arion defines brilliant. His “Tasting Dinners” are extraordinary—Well planned, deliciously thought out, fusion filled evenings of fun. Bourbon tasting tonight was beyond delectable! Arion can pair food with alcohol better than any chef I’ve ever encountered.

Even if you don’t manage to get to one of the special dinners…La Rosa is a great place to kick back and enjoy some awesome food. (Shout out to Tim, the bar guy, who makes a delightfully delicious Whiskey sour.)

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great ambiance, great everything. This small town has a handful of fine dining establishments. La Rosa, by far, is the most intimate, date friendly getaway in the area. The staff is knowledgeable about their offerings, food is fresh and delicious. I love the lighter fare. The atmosphere lends itself to lingering for drinks and enjoying nightly local music. I highly recommend La Rosa for couples who have a long overdue grown up night out.

2  Thank Christine H
Reviewed May 23, 2014

This is our go to restaurant when my wife and I get a out night out without the kids. It's our favorite restaurant in the Sandpoint area, and we've never been disappointed with the food. It's a little spendy, but it's worth it.

We went last night for the beer sampling 5 course meal. All the dishes were excellent, and Arion, the head chef, explained his dish choices in details, and how they complemented the various beers. It was a great night out.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

It starts with the suburb talents of Tim who makes the most delightful drinks. Followed by tapas of all sorts of varieties. The meat is smoked to perfection and masterfully enhanced by the skill of the chef. I would never have expected to have a meal like this in Sandpoint, New York City, of course ,Chicago, yes, but never Sandpoint. . Do yourself a favor and stop by if your ever in Sandpoint.