“Yum”

Sandpoint, Idaho
“Yum”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

great burgers and sandwiches
good beer selection, comes with a very informative menu describing the beers on tap. Tried the Huckleberry Blond and Long paddle ale.

“Good pub”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Good pub, fun place to hangout with friends. The beer cheese soup is a must have, it's delicious!! They have good beers on tap.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Really like this place”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Besides the great assortment of beers, I had the steak sandwich and absolutely loved it. They offer what they call the "Gorg Steak Sandwich," which is a steak covered with gorgonzola cheese. I am not one to mix cheese with meat, so I got it covered only with sauteed onions. It was fantastic, one of the best meals I have ever had in Sandpoint.

Our waitress was just about perfect and the french fries were outstanding. Nobody else at my table was as pleased as I was, but I didn't care. This place gets a very high rating from me.

Sandpoint, Idaho
“Great pub”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

If you want a pub than this is it. Good pub food with a few off the wall choices and lots of beer to choose from. TVs with games playing too.

• Visited September 2013
Covington, Washington
“Wonderful food, wonderful drinks, wonderful service!”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We recently visited MickDuffs for a quick drink, and decided to split a burger thanks to the yummy smells coming from the kitchen. Wow, the burger was DELICIOUS!
We sat at the bar so we were able to chat with the waitstaff and they were all very kind and professional.
While we were there, a customer had a medical emergency which they handled with professionalism, efficiency, discretion, and kindness.
Will definitely return to this outstanding place!

• Visited April 2014