“I love beer.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

We came through sandpoint by chance. (Military on exchange to Canada) had beer and dinner on Saturday night. Outstanding Kobe burgers. Was so good we came back on Sunday. I have traveled and had lots of craft beer. You will not be dissatisfied. On top of great food and amazing fries the service both Saturday and Sunday was the best I have had in quite some time. Thank you Natasha and Kai....we will come again.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

MickDuff's is a great little pub in downtown Sandpoint. The atmosphere is friendly and cosy, just about as different from the impersonal big chain restaurant as it''s possible to get.

I ordered the classic Kobe beef burger, which was cooked to succulent perfection. It came with a generous side of fries.

There is a wide range of great real beers on tap. The Black Butte porter was just right as an accompaniment to the burger.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

The burgers were amazing. They far exceeded our expectations. We had the Classic Kobe Beef Buegers. Very juicy and tasty. The green salad with blue cheese vinaigrette was wonderful. Great service and an excellent waitress who was cheerful and attentive.

1  Thank nekko8
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Nice little pub, good food selection.....the Reuben is awesome! So is the nice selection of microbrews. Most are somewhat local area, so don't expect to find mainstream beers here. Overall a good place to grab a bite.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Nice place with good menu. I had a little too much to drink, but from what I remember I was excited by the menu and prices. Staff was great.