“Great Unique Menu!”

MickDuff's Brewing Company
Ranked #4 of 90 Restaurants in Sandpoint
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sandpoint, Idaho
“Great Unique Menu!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

Love this place! Very laid back and chill. Great menu and service everytime you go. I love the unique menu and quality ingredients. The gorgonzola fries are a must!

Visited December 2012

Calgary, Canada
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

Mickduffs is an awesome place to grab a cold beer and some good pub food. The gorgonzola fries are awesome! You can also buy a Growler which is a big jug of their own beer and if you bring it back you can fill it again for a discounted price. Great place! They also have big screens if you want to catch any games.

Visited July 2012
Post Falls, Idaho
“A great lunch after a day in the snow.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

We spent all morning on the mountain skiing and snow shoeing. We were starved and discovered every eatery on the mountain was packed. We elected to drive down to Sand point. I had the cheese burger, my wife a burger with pastrami on it. Both were just what we were looking for. the brew their own beer. I had a Porter, and tried the Stout.,my wife a blonde ale. Yummy on all three counts. the place was packed with tourist and locals meeting for great food with family on Christmas eve afternoon. Give it a try, you will like it.

Visited December 2012
couer d alene
“Good for Lunch, Great for Brewski's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

My wife and I are local's and we have been trying all the local eateries in Sandpoint for Lunch. We were there in early December for Lunch. She had the philly and I had a burger with gorganzola on a chibatta bun. Both were very good and the philly had very tender and juicy steak. My burger was quite tasty.

Service was ok... Bartender waited on us so I dont know if this is normal or not but he was friendly enough and not as attentive as we would have liked but not constantly bugging you to see if you need anything either...

Parking is lacking but while you wont find a spot right out front there is plenty of parking only a few blocks away. Its allways hard to find parking on the main drag through town..

While we didnt try any of the brews on this visit I have had them before and they have a pretty good selection of local beers to try and most are quite good...

We tend to avoid the trendy tourist yuppy crowd and while there were a few dinning there when we ate they didnt annoy me to much. Sandpoints a very laid back community and even the yuppy tourists tend to become more relaxed and less demanding after being in Sandpoint for a few days..

Definetly give it a try

• Visited December 2012
Priest River
“If you like beer and...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

Beer, local and on tap, who wouldn't like it. the food is over the top and wonderful. Did not have any thing we didnt like

Visited April 2012