“Served raw salmon after one hour of waiting”

Trinity at City Beach
Reserve with OpenTable
Trinity at City Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 94 Restaurants in Sandpoint
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Very very disappointed again. Thought maybe the first time it was just a fluke, but obviously not. My daughter and I went to eat lunch. We knew it would take awhile, because it was noon and a Saturday.. No problem.. we had the beach to look at and relax. However when my salad and her salmon were finally brought to the table after one hour, the salmon was totally raw!!! When we called for the waitress came she said well how do you want it cooked? We said just cooked would be nice. It was brought back 15 minutes later totally tasteless. They did not charge us for the meal and gave us a gift certificate, however I don't plan on going back. I also hate to give someone the gift certificate as I don't want them to be disappointed also. We also were disappointed that during the hour the waitress never checked to see if we needed a drink other than water. By 45 minutes and especially after the raw fish we were definitely thinking about getting a glass of wine. I hope they make changes as they have a great location and I like all our local businesses to make it but until they do, I can not recommend this place to anyone who visits me.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

You can make reservations online, they promptly reply. The view is beautiful. The breakfast menu has lots of options and very reasonably priced, some items only $5! I ordered the crab cakes benedict, they were ok, needed more crab and less filler but the hollandaise was homemade and delicious, my husband had biscuits and gravy and they were average. The potatoes were well seasoned but oddly deep fried. The only issue was the server, she was slow to take our order, forgot our drink order, 20 min, delivered our meals and never checked back until she brought the check which she placed as far away from me as she could get it. Everyone dining there was having a great morning, we will definitely give it another try.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This restaurant is in a great location right in City Beach overlooking the lake. We took our children there on a Friday evening and even they enjoyed the live music. The food was yummy too, with good size portions. They have something for everyone: from pasta to nachos to burgers. Beautiful place to relax, it does get busy and they do take reservations.

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

You'll enjoy this place, everything you want for a holiday special. Food was tasty with some original recipes. Kudos to the chef. We were not disappointed in our choice of evening restaurant.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Wonderful, excellent service, good food, great value, perfect view!! This is a great lakeside restaurant which sits right above the beach. We had the Sunday buffet which has an omelet bar. I liked that you place your order and they give you a number for your table. They bring the omelet to your table. No waiting around the buffet line. Made for a perfect experience.