“Great day off the beaten path!”
Review of A Day at the Lake

A Day at the Lake
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

We rented a Pantoon boat( life jackets supplied) for the day. Could not ask for better service, a top notch craft, beautiful clean lake to swim in and explore.Lake was calm and not congested with to many water crafts.If you are looking for a relaxing ,quality family time - pack a lunch and head off to a day at the lake.Reasonable rental fees. We had a fantastic day!

2  Thank JDBacks

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Over the past few years our family has rented a houseboat from a Day on the Lake. All their Boats are in excellent condition and they are a good value. If you really want to experience life on Lake Pend Orielle rent a boat and go explore.

1  Thank Bob L
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I grew up going to "the beach" I've swam at it, bbq'd at it, boated at it, cruised it (old timers know what I am talkin about haha) and brought my kids and now my grandkids every summer. I live in a different city but since my family still lives in Sandpoint I get to enjoy time with them and the beach. my home away from home. if you are visiting sandpoint in the summer this is a must stop to enjoy lazing in the sun, swimming, tennis, volleyball, frisbee bbq or whatever else you like to play.
lifeguards are on duty during the day until around 5 or 6pm at 3 different spots along the beach. plenty of room on any side for you to enjoy. for big events call parks n rec to reserve "the big hut"
during 4th of july you get to enjoy the fireworks show right on the beach, it will be packed and you won't want to drive in you will want to park uptown and walk in. bring a blanket or chairs.

1  Thank Glamma4
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We come just for the lake and town experience at least 4-5 times a summer. (From Spokane) Bring the Hibachi, Umrella, Towels! Love to walk the sandy beach, snack shack is usually open (we love the snow cones), public bathroom, life guards on watch (most of the time). FAMILY beach atmosphere and GORGEOUS mountains surrounding the lake. Downtown area has lots of cafes and shops. Even a Starbucks not far from the beach =) Free parking

3  Thank Jojo R