“Really good lunch”

Cuisines: American
Seattle
“Really good lunch”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Very friendly, fast service. Delicious chicken pot pie, delicious soups and sandwiches. Crem Brulee pie pretty good. The rhubarb pie was a disappointment. Much too much jelly, not enough rhubarb.

We'd go back, though, maybe not for the pie.

Visited February 2013

Bonners Ferry, Idaho
“Pie Hut in Sandpoint”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The Pie Hut is one of those 'hole in the wall' places whose facade looks unremarkable- in fact I have driven past this little jewel a hundred times without really noticing it.

I took my husband and son after my first visit. My husband is a pastrami sandwich expert and was happy to find out that he could order his hot pastrami, with sauerkraut on a hoagie roll instead of the traditional rye. He was a little disappointed that his clam chowder was warm instead of hot. Perhaps the soup should be served first, while the sandwich is being prepared.

My son had a slice of sour cream lime pie and my husband ordered a slice of dutch apple pie (warmed up) with a huge dollop of ice cream on the side (it had to be about one and half to two regular scoops). I knew better than to order pie for myself. I watched my two men devour their meals, knowing what would happen as they dug into their delicious pies- the look of delight in their eyes as they savored the wonderful flavors, and then the look of fullness, before they could finish. Don't worry! I was able to take care of their problem. Sour cream lime and dutch apple pie with ice cream- really do go well together, if I do say so myself. :)

One important tidbit, though. The Pie Hut doesn't take debit cards or credit cards, so take cash with you and enjoy

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Vicki R
Edmonton, Canada
“You must eat pies from here”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We sampled three types of pies from here over the duration of our stay! The pastry is light, fluffy and elegantly made! A true homemade taste by a pie master! YUM!!

Visited September 2012
Sandpoint, Idaho, USA
“A hidden gem!”
Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

One of Sandpoint's gems, very small dining area, but the friendliest staff and excellent food! The pie selection is the best in the area!

“Yummy!”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

GREAT PIE! The sandwiches, soup and pie are ALL excellent! 502 Church Street, Sandpoint Idaho 83864, Chicken pot pies, quiches! Super fresh ingredients!

• Visited August 2012