“Pie Heaven”

The Pie Hut
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Sandpoint
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Located on a side street in an unassuming building is one of the best pleaces to have pie in the West. This is the place your Grandma would go -- if she wanted to impress out of town guest with amazing quality pies.

I has Lunchg Combo Number 1. It was a hand made chicken pot pie, a delicious bowl of home made soujp and a slice of heavenly pie for dessert. As of October 2012 the cost for this was a mere $8.95. A very reasonable price considering the quality of the food they served.

Service was a bit slow, and a bit quirky, but you don't go to a plac like this for the fast food experiences. Guests should note that they do NOT take Debit Cards.

After lunch go to the "Market place", a lovely little antique mall located right next door

Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

Ok let me just say it... This place was THE best!! We ate at a few different places in standpoint and were disappointed Everytime. Except here. Granted we only ate pie but that was ok. We went here 3 separate times and on the way out of town to head home we stopped and bought two pies to take home. I tried the Creme brûlée pie and if I could marry a pie this would be the one. My boyfriend tried the strawberry rhubarb. His eyes rolled into the back of his head with the first bite. So each night we were in standpoint we would stop here before going to dinner. We were on vacation. Don't judge. I gave my niece a piece of the Creme brûlée pie and she said all sorts of things I can't put in my review. Lets just say she loved it. Oh and the staff there was super friendly. Can't forget that.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Sandpoint is fortunate to have this unique and friendly cafe. The Pie Hut menu includes delicious sandwiches, yummy homemade soups and a huge variety of homemade pies.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Trust me you won't ever be disappointed at anything you order here. The hardest part is making a decision.
Chef Heather is amazing! Her soups are crazy good! Sandwiches, pies. & salads are just the perfect way to satisfy your tastebuds. Something for everyone. Yummy good!

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Cute little restaurant and bakery in Sandpoint. The lunch fare was so-so but the pie was delicious. Prices were reasonable as well.