“All I Can say is "Wow!"”

Joel's Mexican Food
Ranked #1 of 91 Restaurants in Sandpoint
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Great food. Great service. Amazing combination of tastes. Don't miss this place if you are in Sandpoint!!

1  Thank camckh
There are newer reviews for Joel's Mexican Food

Reviewed June 18, 2013

By far the best mexican food in the inland northwest. If you want an amazing burrito, go for the shrimp burrito.

2  Thank jack l
Reviewed June 1, 2013

This place has just as good, or even better, food than the restaurants I used to go to when I lived in San Diego, California! I grew up eating Mexican food in Southern California & Tijuana, so I know what to expect. This is a grab & go sort of place but it does offer seating too. Everything I've had here has been good. Since I'm a shredded beef taco addict I can't help but keep ordering their tacos & lots of them! This is my absolute favorite place to eat in Sandpoint & Even though I live quite a bit north from there, I still make the trip down just to get their food. If you like Mexican food with a casual ambiance you'll probably love this place! It sure reminds me of home! Thanks for reading!

2  Thank EllaPup
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Love the atmosphere, the staff and the food. The fish taco is my favorite. Reasonably priced and easy downtown location.

1  Thank 27Christine
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Aside from having difficulty finding a place to sit, Joel's is absolutely amazing. No you won't find frilly servers that constantly come and refill your water every 5 minutes but what you will find is authentic Mexican food. Whether for breakfast or lunch (Joel's is not open for dinner) you will be more than pleased with the taste, portion size, and friendly staff.

1  Thank Robert L