“Great Service....meh pizza”

Ranked #22 of 94 Restaurants in Sandpoint
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Family owned and operated restaurant. New York style, thin crust pizza made with our hand tossed dough in an open kitchen. Pizza also sold by the slice. We serve beer and wine. We are open Mon-Thurs 11am - 8:30pm Friday 11am - 9:30pm Sat 11am - 8:30pm.
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I ordered the meat lovers pizza and on the first bite was underwhelmed. The sauce had no flavor and the Italian sausage was blah. It was a huge pizza......which had zero flavor. I'm lost on why local people recommend the place. Go to Second Ave Pizza it you want flavor.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

If you've been to Italy (or New York), you know good pizza. Bab's pizza resembles some of the best pizzas we had in Italy. Very thin crust, made fresh daily. Flavorful sauce with fresh ingriedients, and cooked just right. Bab's and her staff are friendly and efficient and will do their best to prepare pizza just the way you like it. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed February 8, 2012

Order your pizza to go and you won't be disappointed. Dining in is noisy.

1  Thank dawnya
Reviewed January 2, 2012

I am a New Jersey native and have missed REAL pizza since I moved to Montana. My husband is a retired chef, so WE KNOW GOOD FOOD. I cannot say enough about this place - the pizza is amazing and for the reviewer who did not like the service - have you ever been to NY - this family is from NY, Long Island specifically and they are genuine and authentic. I think that other reviewer was probably holding up the line if I had to guess.
AMAZING food - wish we lived closer!!!!

1  Thank Jeanie W
Reviewed November 10, 2011

These guys do pizza right. fresh dough, semolina, great high quality ingredients.

Get the Marguerita izza.