“Good pizza, fast food atmosphere”
Review of Babs' Pizzeria

Babs' Pizzeria
Ranked #22 of 92 Restaurants in Sandpoint
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Family owned and operated restaurant. New York style, thin crust pizza made with our hand tossed dough in an open kitchen. Pizza also sold by the slice. We serve beer and wine. We are open Mon-Thurs 11am - 8:30pm Friday 11am - 9:30pm Sat 11am - 8:30pm.
Reviewed February 8, 2012

Order your pizza to go and you won't be disappointed. Dining in is noisy.

1  Thank dawnya

Reviewed January 2, 2012

I am a New Jersey native and have missed REAL pizza since I moved to Montana. My husband is a retired chef, so WE KNOW GOOD FOOD. I cannot say enough about this place - the pizza is amazing and for the reviewer who did not like the service - have you ever been to NY - this family is from NY, Long Island specifically and they are genuine and authentic. I think that other reviewer was probably holding up the line if I had to guess.
AMAZING food - wish we lived closer!!!!

1  Thank Jeanie W
Reviewed November 10, 2011

These guys do pizza right. fresh dough, semolina, great high quality ingredients.

Get the Marguerita izza.

1  Thank VToddEd
Reviewed August 27, 2011

"Are you going to eat or just look?" Customer service needs a tune up but food is good!

2  Thank u-s-c-t-r-o-j-a-n-93
Reviewed July 8, 2011

Totally authentic NY pizza. Fun Friendly staff. Would highly recommend Babs' Pizzeria if you are visiting Sandpoint. It is hard to find a pizza this good in the North West.

1  Thank buddyboy73