K2 Inn
Best Western Edgewater Resort(Sandpoint)(Great Value!)
$110
BestWestern.com
$62
$60
Quality Inn(Sandpoint)
$90
La Quinta Inn Sandpoint(Sandpoint)(Great Value!)
$104
Schweitzer Mountain Resort Lodging(Sandpoint)(Great Value!)
$169
$113
$64
$139
$72
$70
Orbitz.com
$114
All reviewsfresh muffinsvintage motelthe bed was super comfortableground coffeetwo bedroom suitesmall continental breakfastheart of downtownon arrivallocated within walking distancelocation is fantasticstayed for one nightminute walkrestaurants and shoppingstayed longersmall townclean roomswould stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 10, 2011

I stayed at the K2 for almost a week. The new owners were so amazing and friendly. I was born and raised in Sandpoint and my memories of the K2 have always been good, but now I can say they are stellar. I felt at home the whole time I was here and the rates are the best in town. If you want to stay in town, walk everywhere and feel that local small-town love that Sandpoint is famous for, you should definitely stay at the K2. I will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Lindsay31978
Reviewed September 6, 2011

K2 offers bright, clean rooms for a great value. The staff were incredible as well - very courteous and helpful in finding great places to visit and recommending restaurants in the neighborhood. We're definitely going back.

Calgary, Alberta.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
4  Thank p w
Reviewed September 4, 2011

The K2 just recently reopened and my sister and I were traveling through Sandpoint and decided to stay a couple nights and the K2 Inn was recommended to us by a local proprietor and we could not have been more pleased. The motel was clean and well kept. We were pleased that it was within walking distance to most everything we needed during our stay. The management was extremely helpful and pleasant. Will definitely stay there again if and when I find myself in Sandpoint, Idaho! Thanks Sheldon and Jim!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank HAHOWSER
Reviewed August 16, 2011

The room was small but comfy. We had a mini fridge and microwave, shower and tub. The queen bed was comfortable and I slept well. The price at $69.00/night was right considering other accommodations in Sandpoint. It's downtown so we walked or rode our bikes everywhere. Bring your own soap and shampoo. No hair dryer or ironing board.
We found the hosts unfriendly and cool and two days our room was not touched by housekeeping but other than that the location is great (Starbucks in the Safeway and laudromat both around the corner) and the price is right. We were out on the lake or river most days, not holed up in the room so weren't terribly concerned with amenities.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank annmarien-l
Reviewed February 22, 2011

We are a family of four, two teenage daughters and my husband and I. I was looking for a place to stay while skiing at Schweitzer that had a kitchenette and two queen beds. The K2 gave us not only 2 queen beds but two rooms and a full kitchen and for less than half the price of staying on the mountain. We stayed 3 nights, the first night I didn't sleep well because the blinds didn't block the lights, when the owner asked me how it was I told him my problem and he was in right away putting up dark curtains! This is a family owned hotel, not professionally decorated, larger than normal rooms. We walked to downtown Sandpoint for dinner and wine tasting. Great weekend

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family