We stayed at Talus Rock Retreat for our honeymoon. It was amazing. Heather and Bruce were great hosts. We stayed in the Nooma Room, which is as big as most peoples houses. The heated floors were cozy, and the view was spectacular. Heather admits to lacking in the "breakfast" skills, so the refrigerator was well stocked with stuff for a quick and easy breakfast. Our favorite memory though, was of Twinklebell, the goat. She quickly greeted us and made herself quite at home with us when we would return for the evenings. When the pool and spa are completed, it will cap off beautiful grounds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the privacy and peacefulness of Talus Rock Retreat for your special getaway. A private, chic, and eclectically elegant timber frame and Tuscan-style retreat, this exceptional property caters to those who appreciate nature combined with old world charm. With 6 individual suites available, the cozy provisions can be enjoyed by a couple for a weekend getaway, a romantic honeymoon, a pristine mountain vacation, or a simple get-away to enjoy rejuvenation and inspiration. Or, take the tranquil villa in its entirety to accommodate an intimate extended family reunion of up to 24 people, a spectacular rehearsal dinner, an indoor catered holiday gathering, or a corporate or other non-traditional, informal group affair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Talus Rock Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Talus Rock Retreat Hotel Sandpoint
- Talus Rock Retreat Sandpoint, Idaho