After our short drive from Spokane, my daughter and I arrived at the beautiful Talus Rock Retreat. Our hosts greeted us as if we were family and gave us a tour before settling us in the Giant Suite! This spectacular 3200 sq. ft. suite enduces immediate relaxation. Stunning views out every window. Just loved the trees, pond and serenity for the soul. My daughter enjoyed the movie theatre and the quiet time away from the hub-bub of school and regular family interactions. Sandpoint eateries and wonderful shopping is just minuetes away. If you love beautiful environments both interior and outdoors, then you may enjoy this choice very much. Be advised, one visit will lead for the wish to return with the change of every season!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the privacy and peacefulness of Talus Rock Retreat for your special getaway. A private, chic, and eclectically elegant timber frame and Tuscan-style retreat, this exceptional property caters to those who appreciate nature combined with old world charm. With 6 individual suites available, the cozy provisions can be enjoyed by a couple for a weekend getaway, a romantic honeymoon, a pristine mountain vacation, or a simple get-away to enjoy rejuvenation and inspiration. Or, take the tranquil villa in its entirety to accommodate an intimate extended family reunion of up to 24 people, a spectacular rehearsal dinner, an indoor catered holiday gathering, or a corporate or other non-traditional, informal group affair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Talus Rock Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Talus Rock Retreat Hotel Sandpoint
- Talus Rock Retreat Sandpoint, Idaho