When we arrived at the Talus Rock we were absoloutely thrilled - we were expecting something really good, but this was so much better than we could have hoped for. The place was spotless, spacious and really had the WOW factor. Everything you needed was to hand. I enjoyed just wandering around, looking at everything - very different to accommodation in the UK - much more imagination and style.
In all my travels I have never stayed in such a super place - we live in England, and when we return to the USA Talus Rock is somehere I will most definately return to.
If you book this accommodation you will not be disappointed! The host family were very welcoming and if you needed anything all you had to do was ask.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the privacy and peacefulness of Talus Rock Retreat for your special getaway. A private, chic, and eclectically elegant timber frame and Tuscan-style retreat, this exceptional property caters to those who appreciate nature combined with old world charm. With 6 individual suites available, the cozy provisions can be enjoyed by a couple for a weekend getaway, a romantic honeymoon, a pristine mountain vacation, or a simple get-away to enjoy rejuvenation and inspiration. Or, take the tranquil villa in its entirety to accommodate an intimate extended family reunion of up to 24 people, a spectacular rehearsal dinner, an indoor catered holiday gathering, or a corporate or other non-traditional, informal group affair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Talus Rock Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Talus Rock Retreat Hotel Sandpoint
- Talus Rock Retreat Sandpoint, Idaho