“Wonderful dinner in peacefull atmosphere”
Review of Arlo's Ristorante

Arlo's Ristorante
Ranked #19 of 90 Restaurants in Sandpoint
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: New York Style Italian Cuisine
Greenacres, WA
“Wonderful dinner in peacefull atmosphere”
Reviewed June 29, 2008

While spending a short weekend in Sandpoint, ID we walked from La Quinta Inn to Arlo's Ristorante with no previous knowledge of the restaurant. IT WAS WONDERFUL! As requested we were seated outside on a small patio/deck that overlooked the water. While we enjoyed dinner there was live music. I am not sure his name but he played lovely on his keyboard while singing Billy Joel classics. Besides the ambiance and music the food was great and almost too large portions :-)

I had the CHICKEN SALTIMBOCCA: Prosciutto wrapped chicken breast, artichoke hearts and sun-dried tomatoes, sautéed in garlic, olive oil and white wine. Served with fettuccini.(in my picture there is parm on the side since I had left the table & my b/f wasn't sure if I wanted some). My b/f had PAGLIA FIENO with Chicken: Crimini mushrooms, peas and prosciutto sautéed in garlic, olive oil, white wine and a touch of cream. Served over fettuccini. (added Chicken & received an entire breast.

I also enjoyed a glass of FRUTTI DI VINE ROSA ITALIAN SANGRIA. They have a large wine list but I don't really drink red wine and tend to stick to rieslings & white Zin. I though the sangria was excellent with my dinner.

Last but not least the staff was friendly and courteous. Since I wasn't sure what the sangria would taste like I was brought a sample when asked. The owner/chef came out to see everyone and as we departed asked how everything was and even kissed my hand. I was all very sweet and we had a lovely evening.