“Trip through Salmon, ID”
Review of Stagecoach Inn

Stagecoach Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Salmon
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Stayed at The Stagecoach Inn, in Salmon, ID. The staff was very friendly when checking in and on check out. Great room overlooking the river. I would definitely stay at The Stagecoach INN when I am in the area again.

C. Hoskins

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Claud H

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have had the pleasure of staying at the stagecoach on a few different occasions. The rooms are always clean and stocked with all you essentials. I love the country type feel of the hotel. The rooms on the river side are grate. You can listen to the river or look for animal in the park across the river. Cortney at the front desk was very welcoming and friendly at check-in. She also told us about the grate breakfast bar for guests that became on of my wife's favorite amenity of the hotel. They are also a pet friendly hotel which is a big plus for me cuz my dog travels with me. My kids love the pool and always a good family fun activity. I will continue to return rather then go to a brand name hotel because of the grate staff and freindly atmosphere.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Jeremy S
Reviewed April 14, 2014

My favorite place to stay while in Salmon, ID is the Stagecoach Inn. We have stayed several times while visiting family in Salmon. The rooms are clean and inviting and furnished with all the essentials. The breakfast bar offers a nice variety and is available at convenient times for the guests. I would recommend the rooms on the river side, as it is relaxing to stand on the balcony and listen to the sound of the river from your room. You may even see a deer! The staff is professional and helpful. The clerk at the front desk, Cortney, was especially fast, friendly. and efficient during our check-in. The price of a room at the Stagecoach is affordable and comparable to other hotels in Salmon, but I think the Stagecoach is the nicest. I will definitely stay there again and recommend it to my friends and family.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the Salmon River.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I have had the opportunity to stay at the stagecoach for the past 3 months for work . Arriving at all hours on a monday and leaving on the following friday. The staff at the stagecoach are exceptional at what they do. Kudos to Debbie and Julie for always acknowledging me on arrival by my first name. It goes along way in the service industry. The rooms have been very clean and inviting,i would recommend rooms facing the salmon river. I won't give out my room number for fear of loosing it on my next arrival. The breakfast offerings in the morning are great and is ready for the guest's in the morning. Lots of parking. Do wish the pool could be open year round. Stay away from the chain hotels and stay at the Stagecoach, Chris/ Salt Lake

Room Tip: Salmon River side for rooms
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Chris L
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I have stayed at the Stagecoach Inn several times and each time, it has been a wonderful experience. The people at the Hotel are alway so helpful and friendly. I would certainly recommend my friends and relatives to stay there. Love the view of moiuntains and the sound of the river from you room.Thanks Stagecoach Inn, keep up the good work.

Millie/Nevada

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the river side. Beautiful!!!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank MYMISSY1036
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Stayed while here on business for over a week. Friendly staff, very professional, & caring. The rooms very clean and not cheesy. Have no complaints what so ever. I've stay in a lot of hotels across the country and they hold the bar very high for the others to learn from. Defiantly will and would stay here again regardless of pricing or perks that the others may or may not have.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank N H
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I love to stay here, the staff is always very friendly, rooms are great and the view of the river is awesome. You can pull your chair out on the balcony and enjoy the weather and listen to the river. Breakfast is good and rooms are spacious and comfy.
Debbie is awesome!

Room Tip: Get the riverside rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Cody C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Salmon
Super 8 Salmon
Sacajawea Inn
Sacajawea Inn
#2 of 4 in Salmon
Salmon River Lodge Resort

Been to Stagecoach Inn? Share your experiences!